Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Drunken Ramblings

Okay, it has come to my attention that I forgot to mention the hillarious events which happened at Moffatt's house. Okay... Starting at the begenning. Saturday... Or Sunday, I'm not sure, I talked to Moffatt, and decided to bring him his package. I was acompanied by Billy. We set out for Moffatt's house, twas an epic walk. I was carrying a medium sized box under my arm... and some Pennywort Drink in my pocket.
Anywho, after that there walk, we got to the fabled "House of Moffatt". Tis a magical place. I delivered it, and gave him the bill.
Anyways... He starts building some mechs and talking about Chatham, and Billy and I listen to him. Eventually a horde of his drunken family members arrive, and it turns out that his aunt knows some people I work with. His aunt and uncle recieve a cab ride home, this being after his father and uncle had to be seperated into different corners of the room. They were being bad boys it seemed. Anywho, I told Moffatt to try and convince his dad to drink a nice can of the 'ol Pennywort Drink! He agreed, but then retired to his bedroom. I became aware of the fact that he wasn't going to drink it. :(
After a while of silence his dad starts to umm... Moan? Kinda... kinda moan in his sleep, then he starts talking. I think he said something referring to sex, I cannot remember for it was so bloody funny.
Then we decided to listen to his sleep talking drunkenness, very funny indeed. Apparently when Chris went to get his blanket from his dad's room.... It was covered in piss. I wasn't there for it so I don't know, but tis what he commented. And of course, The word of Moffatt is LAW!

Other than that it was a rather uneventful night. Billy and I walked home, twas about 1 o'clock in the morning, and we decided to go to Golden Griddle. Those plans were dashed though when I saw my bus at the stop, and decided to run for it. I needed sleep.

Today wasn't too bad at all. Sam, Peter, Billy, umm... [blank] and I went to My Buddies Euros! I had a mighty meal, and was very pleased. I recomend it to all!
We drove back to school, and on the way insulted an old woman who we thought was a teenage male. Only on closer inspection did we find it to be an old skinny woman.
And that's the end of this blog!

~Sean

1 Comments:

Blogger DANZ! said...

2 thumbs up

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home