Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Patty's Day!

Damnit... Best St. Patty's day ever!
Yeah so... Started off pretty normal... First day off I had from work all week, that's always good.
I spent all day playing GTA: San Andreas, so yeah... I had a headache after a while.
After biting through an Advil Gelcap, and burning my tongue on that crap, it went away.
Umm... fast forward a bit.
Dan comes over... And my mom orders el food, which is good. Basically all we do until Billy gets over here is melt a candle on my speaker, and play SA.
Alas, Billy arives!
We continue to play SA.
A party rages on downstairs, with drunk and stoned people. I think a grand total of 12 or 13 were there at the high point. It descended and left Nikki and MC, MC was quite drunk and passed out though.
Dan, Billy, and I eventually go downstairs... After a while we come back up.
Basically they leave at 12 o'clock and I clean up my room.
Twas all fun though... Even though I feel this blog did not explain even an ounce of the fun.
I am so tired... And I work tomorrow at 11 o'clock.
Sweet Dreams my people.

~Sean

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a fun time
=)
Wo0o0o0o0oT @#@#!!#@@

9:54 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Grrr...My irish side is pissed off with me for not being completely trashed for St. Patricks.

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*coughseanlovesthecockcough* wow i got a bad cough today eh fag?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home