Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What Billy Gibbons doesn't want you to know!

Yes my vigilant viewers. I am finally creating the long awaited "Billy Blog!"
Let me start this off with a general description of Billy.

Billicus Kickassidus
Height: Fully extended he can reach a total of 10'2". He uses his enourmous size to pick the ripest fruit from the top of the tree, and to play basketball under the assumed alias of "Kobe Bryant"
Colour: Don't let his diet fool you, he is as white as a ghost and twice as ectoplasmic!
Mannerisms: He tends to live a secluded life and is in a symbiotic relationship with a creature called Bumper. It is not known what Bumper does, but it is common folk lore that Billy gives Bumper food, Bumper is pleased.
Language Skills: It is believed that he is fluent in English, Klingon, Orc, and whatever they speak in Chad.

Yeah so... He's the prime minister of Chad, not many people know that. He also draws some sick ass creatures. If you look close on the Chad flag, you should see "Billy was here" and it was notarized by me. :)

Here is an exerpt from our conversations that I like to call... Exhibit A!!!

Sean: {Sleepy... so sleepy} Do you think you can tell? says:
lol, billy, you have no soul
Can't Fit Her Limbs In The Fridge. says:
lmao
Sean: {Sleepy... so sleepy} Do you think you can tell? says:
and where your heart is, tis a concentrated brick of evil, and fried chicken

This proves the point. What point? I'm glad you asked!
Moving on, Billys prefer habbitats of dense overgrowth with plenty of wild fried chicken to eat. His diet consists of fried chicken, cheetoes, and a little thing I like to call super AIDS. His worst enemy is the dreaded strept throat that eventually goes to some sort of necrotizing bacteria... It is not confirmed but we believe it is from his diet of pure shit.
Billy has died several times, but few know he is so powerful in necromancy that he can even ressurect himself after he has met with let's say... An unfortunate circumstance? He also does it for party tricks, just ask him some time.
Everyone knows he works fro the CIA though, so that doesn't need to be covered.
Umm... Yeah.

On a side note, I would like to inform you all of the shortage of Fried Chicken in the world today. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but it would seem that from good sources, none other than the world expert on fried chicken, Billy Gibbons, that it is the black people. I would like, for the records, to state that Billy's views are in no way part of the views of the author of this blog. With that said, I agree. We either need more friend chickens, less SARS, or a new animal to feed off of, because I don't see the population dwindeling any time soon.

This has been a SlothBlog Report on the notorious Bi(lly)G(ibbons) or Notorious BiG for short.

~Sean

p.s. Dan is up for review soon!
p.s.s. Billy wields the power cosmic!!!1!!1!!!!!11!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I had no idea Billy was this awesome! Sean your blogs rock!

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG man thats gold shit, you have to do one on me man, PLEASE!

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Sean, twas a good blog. Epic, is the word. But to all of sean's reader's Bill is no racist, thats sean's department, sean is also half-black, though he may in fact be 100% black if not more. Oh Sean you forgot to add that I wield the power cosmic!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

You do one on me, I'll do one on you.


Wait, that came out wrong...

You write about me, and I'll write about you. :)

6:52 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

i fear what you have to say, but i agree. there is a waiting list now though. today: Dan, later today or tomorrow: Kevin, some time after that: Ash

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pretty much ruled. Sure i can ask you to do one for me. But you won't do it right. So i'll pretty much some myself up as the best person ever.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy, I hardly knew thee...

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home