Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Weekend

Yeah, I havn't written a blog about myself in a while. So... I'm doing it now.
My Easter long weekend is coming to a close, and as I look back... It seems like it was forever! God, Like... Thursday feels like litteral ages ago. But it was good for most of it. Today and Yesterday were kind of the slow and awkward points. Today was just plain shit-tastic. I woke up at a decent hour, but an hour after I woke up MSN decided to be a bitch and kicked me off. It wouldn't let me back on. Around 11 o'clock I decided to have my shower and that I would head to work soon to get some extra hours. That didn't go over well, as my mom suddenly decided she would have an Easter Dinner. I didn't mind at all, for she told me there would be scalloped potatoes in store. :)
Anywho, I ended up calling Greg back and telling him I wasn't going to come in early. Twas now roughly 12:30 or 1 o'clockish, and my MSN still wouldn't let me on. Hmm... I ended up hitching a ride with my mom to Sam's house to finally retreive my school bag that I had discarded there on Thursday. Then she dropped me off at home and Nik, MC, and Mom went out shopping and to get stuff for dinner, she said that she would be back in an hour. Well, two hours later, she came back and I dunno, apparently they got held up shopping or something, but meh. The thing is that I stayed home and didn't go and get more hours at work and I still would miss Easter dinner, which kinda pissed me off, but whatever. For all my readers I am eating the Easter Dinner I speak of now. I got next to none of those scaloped potatoes though, damned stoners... Eaten all of my scaloped potatoes!
Anyway, when I set off to bus downtown for work MSN still wasn't working. Which means that since 10 o'clock I had no bloody contact from anyone outside of me house, other than Sam of course.
Work wasn't too bad, and I was pretty awake for the whole night. Work actually cheered me up a lot, for the fact that I actually had my coworkers to talk to, and Jill was supervisor tonight, so all was well.
I nearly missed my bus stop on my way home. I was turning a page and I noticed the bus was where I needed to get off, I was way too entranced by the book I'm reading.
Anywho, That was today!
I guess I shall string the best parts of the rest of my long weekend together as I remember them. Hmm... Sunday morning/afternoon I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas while talking to Nic, twas fun, I enjoy talking to her. :) And I went to my Grandma's for an Easter dinner there with the family. Twas good there except my mom was being quite annoying, twas because of Jenn though, so whatev.
Umm... some time around 11 o'clock that night Billy told me to go to Tim Horton's with him... So I did, I was totaly bored out of my mind. On the walk there I imagined myself being shot and shit, I don't know why. Gotta love my immagination!
Anywho... We went to Timmy's, and as usual the bitches were out of sesame seed bagels! I walked home on account of it being Sunday and a Holiday, so I figured the buses would come one a fortnight... Funny thing is that I encountered no buses the whole time as I walked from Fennel to Limeridge along Upper Ottawa. Fuck you fortnight!
Saturday... Umm... I went to Josh's house and... I can't quite remember, I basically just ate his food and chilled on the computer, lol.
Friday was the day that Billy, Dan, and I had our get together, twas sweet. I distinctly remember nothing. But now it has come back. Haha bad memory! We played that new game of Billy's and made fun of some murman with a headache and a speach impedimant. Also, ovenhead. We also had KFC, and their ceaser salad tastes like cesar ass!
Thursday... Argh!
I remember that all went pretty good, I was totaly scared out of my mind of the English presentation. Jones came back for the last day before the break, and twas good. He just made sure we learned the right shit while he was gone. Math... We didn't do anything productive in math. Then came the dreaded English. I went through my presentation as smoothly as I possibly could, and I even looked up from my paper quite a bit. :P I easily went through the whole class, and I fielded the questions well I think. All together I think I got the point across. Supposedly my presentation went very well, but I didn't hear this from Mikulan, so I am not convinced. After school I chillaxed with Sam, and that was hella fun. Like... Seriously, twas fucking awesome. Hmm... Wait, I think that was another day when I chilled with Sam... There goes my memory again! Anywho, I picked up a bitching coat, as all who saw me Thursday can attest to.
The show at the Corktown was fucking awsome, except Ingrid, for some reason I really just don't like those guys, I did the first time I saw em, but this time they just pissed me off. Got pretty shitty nearing the end as Nick died on stage, and some stupid drunk ass-faces started picking fights. Also, that Josh guy on the stage was just retarded, He should have gotten a chair to the face.
All in all twas a good show. Tis the way I see it.
Anywho, that was my fucking weekend. Ta Da!

Hugs and Kisses,
~Sean

p.s. No hugs and kisses for you!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's the longest blog i have EVER read, lol, but it was quite interesting, most of your weekend sounded fun, but some also sounded boring:P, but one thing i can tell ya, was that the show was awesome, and i agree that Ingrid wasn't that good...Keep up the good work Sean

8:46 PM  
Blogger DANZ! said...

Damn stonners and there eating of everthing lol. Sounds like quite the weekend. NEED MORE DAN IN THESE BLOGS

8:48 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

INGRID IS AWESOME!

And you need to look up the definition of fortnight. :P

And get a spellchecker. Or use the one that comes with Blogger. :P

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

firtnight is two weeks, and go fuck yourself over the spellcheck. ohh yeah, and Ingrid sucks Bogmaster's balls. :)

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home