Sunday, April 23, 2006

Zoooma!

Yep, I'm writing about the mythical Zoooma... And some of the events which preceded/followed it's discovery.
Alright... I shall start with Friday. I can't remember anything except that we had a "Code Lockdown"... Doesn't that sound so pussy-ish compared to "Code Red"!?! Like... Code Red is a man's code, code lockdown (code pussy) is a woman's thing. Anyway, Mr. Jones didn't lock the door so Kozner was able to break into the class room and give us a speech about school shootings. All of which contradicted everything that happened in Columbine and all other major shootings. But none the less Kozner decided to go on and on about really stupid shit that would never happen, and that does not describe the average school shooter.
After that I decided not to go to English. Instead, Peter and I went to Mike's Subs. On the way we spotted a gem in the rocks. ZOOOMA! If you don't have any clue what a zoooma is then I don't care. If you really want to know, go to google.ca and type in ZOOOMA (remember the 3 O's) into images. Did you do it yet? I'll wait...
Did yeh see it? Damn straight.
Anyway, it was in need of some sprucing up, but it worked, so we decided to ride it to Mike's. I did a bitching parking job with it.
Pete and I got our subs, and then we were off to eat them at his house.
Fast forward a bit.
We brought it to school, and Pete carried it into the Student Council room. There the people marveled over it. We decided to bring it outside and just randomly go down stuff on it. Twas damn fun.
Anyway, Sam and I brought it over to Sam's house, and there we took off the front brakes, we oiled the back wheels, and we oiled the steering. It was bitchingly fast after that!
Anyway, I needed to bring this bad boy home, so I rode it home, on the back streets so I would not attract too much attention. Anyway, about half way home I found out why this thing was discarded. The wheel kinda slid off... Something must have been screwed up with the bolt. Anywho, I took a bit of a spill, but the most pain came from me lugging that thing back to my house on my back.
But anyway, twas all worth it, tis doing to be a quick fix with that wheel.
That night Billy and Dan came over and we had quite a shindig, hung with Nik and her assorted gang of drunken stoners.
Saturday was pretty boring, and today is Sunday. Sunday I did my laundry and put awak the dishes, so this week is complete.
Anywho... I'm so bored, please god, give me something to do!

~Sean

4 Comments:

Blogger DANZ! said...

Sean why is your life so awesome?

8:40 PM  
Blogger Wedge14 said...

Sean!! Congratz on the ZOOOMA!! But I'm going to be leaving this place soon. So if something for me arrives make sure to give it to Christina. She'll understand. And secondly I don't wanna see any tears.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

My tears fall for no one!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Something to do?

Write a blog about me! Stop procrastinating!!!!!!!!!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home