Friday, March 17, 2006

Recap

Okay... I havn't blogged all week. I appologize.
Hasn't been much of a break actually... I've been working so much at that horrible place. :P I've been in 2 straight weeks of training, and then Greg tells me that he wants me back on my old campaign... I am confused because there isn't a part time shift for it... As far as I know.
Umm... Tuesday was pretty dam cool. Listened to some bands at the Underground, twas all good. Except for that part where my bracelette broke... But I found that later.
Wednesday I went and got a new TV after work with Billy... They were out of the one I wanted, but I got another 20" for less, so meh.
Thursday I was going to go to futureshop to get my PS2 slim and San Andreas... But then I found that Walmart had it for much cheaper, so I went there.
Sadly, I had to go alone, which sucked. But I guess it made the shopping experience quicker? Meh. People having to do chores, and go to work, and be lazy. :P
So now my room has been pimped. New 20" TV, PS2 Slim, with an 8mg mem card, and GTA: San Andreas.
I'm truly living the high life now!
But honestly, I must save money. Next big purchase I guess is going to have to be my G1... Can't wait for that beautiful G1. :)
Hmm... Tis St. Patrick's day today. Hoorah!
Good thing I have an ample wardrobe of green to wear. I just still wish I had some green pants.
In San Andreas I'm going to beat up everyone who isn't wearing green. Unless they are a cop, that just wouldn't go down well.
Umm... What else... Ohh... Nothing.
Yay!

~Sean

p.s. Any suggestions on topics? I figure my day to day life is starting to bore you guys.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so I went to the Hedley concert last night, I swear I'm still deaf haha. Twas fun. And by old campaign which do you mean? BOA or Discover?.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

Discover.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

I /hate/ you for going to Hedley. *cries*


I need a fucking job.

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.

tickets were only 25$

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home