Friday, March 10, 2006

Sherri Avery

If you've read the comments on my last blog, you would see that Sherri has requested I make a blog entirely about her.
And that I will do.

Hmm... Sherri was born in the training room at Protocol. This was an odd birth because there was no mother around, and she was already the ripe age of 18.
I think we met there or something, I am not sure. She must have used some sort of memory destroying ray on me... Or perhaps I just don't have the sharpest memory.
In truth Sherri is a 12 foot insectiod warrior from a planet that cannot be said in the human tongue. She compacts her form into the female body which is presented in her day to day life. Kind of like in MIB...
Anyway, after her attempts at telemarketing, she found the unemployed life to be the life for her, and she flourished in it.
She now claims to be going to college in a while, but the way I see it, it is just a government plot. I blame the Conservatives.
For now Sherri spends her days plotting her eventual take over of this humble planet, in a matter of days, weeks, months, even years her and her kind will burst from their flesh disguises and in the midst of all the blood and gore, begin to iradicate the human existance on this planet.
Or sell us into slavery.

Yes my friends, that is "the truth" about my faithful reader Sherri Avery.

~Sean

p.s. Luv yeh Sherri!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

riiiiight :|

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God damn insectiod's. Always eatign fried chicken, and trying to make it in the telemarketing/unemployed world. Hopefully by the time they decide to take over I shall have ascended into god hood, and if it can be, I shall look like this.

http://www.nnm.ru/imagez/gallery/muzic/
black-1128282392_i_1283_full.jpg

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww,

Sean that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever written about me. LMAO. and by the way, I do start college March 20th fucker. haha. So hangouts soon k?.. byeeeeeeee..loovvveeee you Sean(and by love, I mean hate.) ;]

P.S.

we actually met, on a Saturday morning. You and that gay kid Liam, were new and had to sit beside me, we hit it off right then and there. You're stalking me began that evening. haha!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherri sounds awesome and slighty erotic

10:04 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

I <3 Liam.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, yes dan, i am awesome and slighty erotic.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home