Sunday, March 12, 2006

Longest Weekend Ever?

Hmm... Yeah, this weekend has been much too long.
Friday was fucking awsome... I didn't know if I should go to school, but I'm glad that I did. I had fun... Instead of going home at lunch, I just sat for like... hours in the student council room... It was such a long time.
Yeah, I went to Top Games as well... Wasn't too bad there... I didn't stay long though.
I came home, and right when I did, Dan set out to come to my house, Billy also came.
And a swell shindig commensed!
Twas good... Full of half assed, non working pranks. Also some Chinese food!
Yeah, Friday was good.
My Saturday on the other hand, was a complete waste of time. I do not know how you unemployed people stand Saturdays, but there was so little to do!
I just talked to people the whole day, then at like... 10 o'clock Billy and I went to rock up the local Tim Hortons! Twas good... I ate food.
Sunday was good, except I awoke much too early. Had to go to the car show.
Twas a good car show, was my first real car show, so I liked it.
Ohh man... lol. So many good cars, I loved em all.
There weren't enough concept cars there though... Nor enough scantly clad women.
And now my friends, after wasting the rest of Sunday, I sit infront my my computer coaxed by faithful readers to creat this atrocity of a blog... Yay!
Also, I was told to blog about my friend Nicole, so here I got.
Nic is dam cute, and no matter how much she says otherwise, that does not make it true. She is hella fun to talk to... and... Well she's Nic! (not to be confused with my sister Nik!)
Yeah so... If you want me to make a blog about you, just say so in your comment. I'm running out of inspiration!

~Sean

p.s. Gotta love Tremurs!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sean is kool=) k thx. and since i am mentioned in his blog thing...im commenting...it was nice^^ byee.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday twas indeed fun, to bad today fell through. Hopefully next week we'll go on grand journey to get you a tv my friend, and perhaps when im payed a journey to futureshop. Fell free to stop by next week as well sean i'll have nothing to do lol. Ta ta!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean we need to get you that tv and some paint! YOUR ROOM SHALL SHINE!

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.myspace.com/bdot4

Here the tales of work ^!

Anyways, why am I never in your blogs, and our epic minesweeper games?

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SEAN IS GAY WITH THE OOMPALOOMPAS KTHX

10:00 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Somehow I think an entry about me would contain too much swearing for your blog to maintain its PG rating.

...ashleigh is sick...

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean, this blog bored me. I'm not impressed.


:|

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah this is weak. You left out the part about euthanasia clinic.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home