Sunday, March 05, 2006

Moving Sunday?


 Posted by Picasa

What is it? Ask me if you want to know!
Yeah, I woke up and thought it was going to be a really lazy Sunday... I've been due for one for a while. Well, I woke up early, but I can't help that... Stupid waking-up-ness...
Had myself a nice breakfast, followed up by... I dunno, stuff... My mind has kinda forgotten the things that happened this morning.
But let it be know, I was very content and lazy. :)
I wasn't going to be wearing pants today... But that soon changed with a phone call.
Seems that Matt and Cory needed me to help with the move, because Josh was scampering off to work.
So yeah... I helped em move, had to get the water, dryer, and a full freezer down into the basement... Many time I was afraid the dam stares would just break, and take out Cory's dad in the process... But we got it all down there. Then we had to move in tables, and racks, and things like that. Cory's parents and brother left, so all the small stuff was left to Matt, Steve, and I.
Well... Yeah, nothing particularly note worthy happened... We took a break, and talked about stuff... Cory frove her friend Sarah home, then I went and helped Cory's grandmother with moving stuff from her car to the basement.
Cory took me home... and yeah... that way my Sunday.
Not entirely uneventful, and definitely not lazy.
Ohh yeah, I remember what I was doing earlier today!
I was having an Indiana Jones Marathon, damnit that sucked that I had to cut it off...

COMMENT NOW!

~Sean

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is that in your pick. TELL ME NOW!

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what is in that pic. I need to know! Anyway, so many spelling mistakes. Be careful, and don't rush the blogs.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh lazy sundays. I used to have a alkzy sunday everday, and then i started co-op, god damn. I've been meanign to have an indiana jones marathon, but im far to lazy to travel downstairs.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I think that pic you got up there is off of a Touque, one of those ... well you know, lol, I can't remember what they're called. And i'm sorry your indianna jones marathon had to end, you'll probably be dissapointed in me but i've never seen an indianna jones movie in my life!:P lol But you got to show off you're incredible strength right , now all the girls are gonna want you and you'll have no time for me , wahhh! lol Well that's alright , I spose I can share you... lol Anyways, sounds like your sunday was more productive than mine! But my tummy kinda hurts and thinkin makes it hurt more.. so i'm gonna end this now! Ciao hunnay, Lots of Love!
~Niki Lee~

8:39 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

I know what it is! What's my prize. (I like the squishy balls). Dear god...that sounded awfully dirty.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

Indeed you do know what it is, but since you did not answer in the form of a question, you get a runner up prize.
A pre chewed Salmon!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean I have a lazy sunday everyday of my life. Its awful for the skin.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

Sean is awful for Seans' skin

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home