Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wednesday? So soon?

Yeah, tis Wednesday... For all of you people who havn't got any sort of day tracking device...
As usual, this blog has been spurred on by Billy... So I suppose he has become my official sponsor.
What to blog about... what to blog... Ohh! I can do it about what's happened to me since the last time I blogged! Just like almost every other blog I do...
Well... Today I hit the gym after school, twasn't that bad, I had nothing better to do. After that I got home and learned that Billy and I were going to Pizza Pizza. Man, we waited so damned long for that food... Anyways, I got to watch him play RCT3 (RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 for all you n00bs) and it was very fun to watch. He was in the desert, so no drowning children... Seems he could drop em off high mountains though!
Hmm... That was basically it for today... Not too dam productive at all.
For the past 3 nights I havn't gone to work... Partly beacuse there's no work for me. Wait, that's all of it! Yeah, tomorrow I go into work for training in my new position as selling GMAC shit. Thursday and Friday nights... Always fun shifts.
I get to train with Therese... Which is cool. She's the only one from CCA that is coming GMAC with me, so that should be fun.
What else can I tell you guys...
Ohh... My tax returns should be coming in some time soon... Should be in the next week or so. That added to this week's pay, is one spicy meat-a-ball! By spicy, I mean large quantity of money, and by meat-a-ball, I mean me. :)
Either the past two days have not been too eventful, or I've totaly forgotten anything that has happened in em. The latter is probably more true.
Now let Sean rack is brain for any information about the past two days!
*jeapordy song*
So... Who thinks I should get more bling bling?
I did well on my prelims... That happened in the past two days...
Yeah, my mind is drawing a blank.
My mom's driving me to a car show in Malton on Sunday... So if anyone want to go... Tix are $15, and tis really good.. My car can fit like... 3 more people in it. My mom figures she'll just drop me off there at like... 7 in the morning and I'll call her when I want to be picked back up. She'll be lunching with my Grandmother in Brampton, or somewhere...
Ohh, this typing is making my brain hurt.
Please comment, I delight in reading your bloody comments.

~Sean

p.s. Make sure they are bloody!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day sean. Mention Dan more hes kind of awesome

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sean. im not really sure what to say cause i got to go...like now. lol but ill keep reading and commenting! have a good night. <3 byee.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol sean.. car show? you homo. I <3 you anyways though

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sean. Nice blog as usual. Huzzah im a sponser! Yea, damn pizza pizza employee's take a long ass time to make food, ah well twas good. Sean buy like a Ps2 wiht your tax returns, there for settling your GTA SA needs.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

car shows rock. too bad i'm broke and your mom hates me.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bleed motherfuckers bleed.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home