Saturday, March 04, 2006

Blog Whore?

I am begenning to blog a lot now... Yay!
Tonights adventures are tre blog worthy. Look at that, I used italics!
Umm... Started off today with my alarm clock not waking me up... So I woke up a good half hour before I had to go in. Had some semi-wholesom breakfast... nothing unhealthy, and then I headed for work!
Work was kinda a drag, for the first while I tried focusing on sales, which I didn't quite get, but when I started talking to my coworkers about shit, I got a sale. :)
Today was my last shift working for CCA, now I'm off to training for GMAC! Yay... not.
After work I came home and had a giant dinner or left over Chinese food, because my mom didn't want any of it to go to waste, then I found out I had to be at Brock's for like... 7:15. Twas fun there... Big house... Anyway, we got some of the Hamlet shit down, which is what we set out to do. Twas Brock, Mirj, and I. Eric never showed. Dan told Mirj to make me go to McD's, and I told the bastard I'll be there at 9 o'clock.
At 8 something I walked my ass from Stonechurch and Gage to McD's, and found those bastards (Dan and Billy) done their meals. There was also a horrid stench eminating from the bathroom. So we booked.
Leeroy Jenkins!
Anywho, we made our way to Blockbuster, and discovered Jason working, we had to investigate. After thuroughly annoying him Mirj and Diana showed up, we quickly made ourselves scarce.
We went to Timmy's and Leah got us some hot chocolate... I discovered a new way of drinking hot chocolate by the way... I say that kids will start adopting it, as soon as I get some fucking emo band to do it.
We walked to Upper Ottowa, and we parted ways.
Then I waited for the bus... The 41A came, so I took that... Twas nice and warm. I got off right before Mohawk, and walked to the lights right before Giant Tiger. I then made the shortest bus ride in history when the 22 came, and I rode it two stops to Limeridge. I walked from there home, not expecting to see any more faces, yet there was a van full of my friends that pulled up, Joe, Mandy, and random people of whom I know not their names. After exhanging hello's and loves and such, I finally got home.

This has been the first installment of The Chronicles of Sean, which give you readers a true look into the exciting and highly... viscous day to day life of Sean.
Yeah...
I was going to write about Friday, but I'm getting tired of this... I'll write about Friday later if I can remember what happened.

~Sean

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

:P

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog Sean. Man that semll was horrid. But ye made it all the funnier with your loud remark of "Oh God!".

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mirj is a sick name!! That guy sounds cool. Where is he from...i mean, his background?

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean your awesome and therefor im awesome because I was mentioned.Hahaha Mirj is a good guys name;)

8:29 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

it is... lol, mr. mikulan keeps pronouncing her name merg-anna, instead of maryanna or whatev
tis funny.
but since emily is the queen of everything, mirj had better change her sex to fit ems' description!
and yeah bill... that bathroom was fouler than... foul itself!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home