Thursday, March 09, 2006

Man... Toot

Yeah... Tisn't that bad tonight I s'pose.
I just got back from my first night of training for the new campaign, and Moe was my trainer. That made me quite delighted. :)
Man, he is such a good trainer, so funny, so just like... I dunno... Moe
Anywho, yeah... Tis me and a bunch of girls in the training, and not to be sexist or anything, but this is a job which is dominated by the women folk.
But anywho, I basically just talked with Therese and joked with Moe the whole time... When the class was left alone everyone would just go online and screw around, like msn, and hotmail and shit.
I went on ebay.
I checked out some bids I've got going and such, and I found a new auction, which is so good, tis less than $100 for a PS2 Slim, GTA SA, Midnight Club: Street Racing, and a controller. At least I find it a good deal...
Yeah so... Ohh yeah! I havn't even said the thing I was posting about yet, silly me!
You all know how I was bitching about how work told me that I was supposed to go in on Friday night? Well I don't have to! My next training night is Monday night! Frees up my entire weekend. :)
On the negative side, tonight is the only night I've worked this week, and that will really show on my pay two weeks from now...
Umm... what else... Ohh, not working Saturday... Because I havn't really got anywhere to go into work. :P
So yeah... very lazy time for Sean, yay me.
I guess this was short... Ahh well.

~Sean

p.s. Buy a ticket from me to the underground ONLY $8!

15 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

1) You are womenfolk. :P
2) What bands? When?

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean you rock, now get me into university!

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i already gots me a ticket

what campaign persay?

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sound's like a sweet deal on ebay there my friend, go for it, unless there's a catch. Like the PS2 is hollowed out for smuggling crack or soemthing, or there's an extra hull built around it for such purposes. On another note, I plan on ordering this album on the weekend.
http://www.nnm.ru/imagez/gallery/muzic/black-1128281803_i_4182_full.jpg

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no mention of the extremely funny math class huh?

im hungry...

i wanna buy uhh a person offa ebay

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K, so I'm commenting on this blog because you literaly forced me to. lol. Thank God I quit Protocol. No more stress. Ha! Your still stuck there, and the sad part is everyone else who comments on this blog has NO idea how horrible the job actually is!... yeah so I'm tired and such. peeeeace outttt nigga.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S.

stay off ebay Sean, don't you remember my addiction I had in the summer with it and all?. and how do you have a credit card? You're not even 18 yet.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

lol, bitch, i pay with Echeck! it only takes like... 7 business days to clear :P

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that's ghetto, get a credit card you god damn hippy.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sean.

remember last may 2-4 weekend, when we all rented a hotel room and you sexualy harrased me because I was drunk? lmao. Why did we have to share a bed again? refresh my memory!?

8:28 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

because i wanted you?

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol,

well I see nothing has changed then.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

since our 1 year anniversery of "friendship" is coming up, I'd like a blog written about me please, and thank you so very much!.

Now get writting boy!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

i'll write it later. :P
just remember.. you asked for it. :D

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anything rude, and I will have to kill you.


:]

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home