Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thursday Already?

Ugh, Thursday...
Here, have a picture!


 Posted by Picasa

Yeah, I'm trying to start a new trend, tis like... the ultimate hair flip.
Or whatever.
This week has been so long, but it doesn't seem like it. I've worked every night so far, and I'm working tonight. Not Friday night, that night is sacred... Not that I'm islamic or anything, I just don't like working Friday nights.
I keep falling asleep in English, but the teacher still likes me, I'm just there in the back leaning my chair against the back wall... writing down things that he says that I find interesting or important. He said he's going to teach it like a real univ. lecture class, so he's writing as little as possible on the board, I don't mind it as much as I thought I would. I thought it was going to be so horribly difficult, and it was the first time I was nervous about an English class... But tis a bit of okay.
Mom filed my T4 on like... Monday, and guess what comes today? A T4 from Sherwood Centre! lol, I didn't even know I worked there after the new years... But thinking back I did... Amazingly I got another $22.03 from the bowling alley... Seeing as I got only $26 from them the year before, tisn't that bad of a haul. Compared though, to the roughly $350 I'm getting from Protocol... Yeah... You get the idea.
I hope I can add this crap to my tax returns... An extra $22.03 may not seem like a lot.
...
Did you think I was going to add something to that? You were sadly mistaken, it just isn't really a lot.
Umm... So how do you all like this snow that has started falling? I like it a lot. :)
Though it like, destroyed the mail I tried to bring in from the mailbox... I almost slipped on the way home too, it would have been funny because I was listening to Pink Floyd at max volume, so I would only have seen people laughing at me, and not hear them.
Soon I will eat, and quench the hunger in my belly.
I won a free 250ml carton of milk today! :D After buying myself a 500ml carton of milk... So I injested 500ml of it at first break, then 250ml of milk at second break...
Just wanted you all to know.
I remember when I drank 2L of orange juice one night... 1012 calories, and 275g of sugar... Yep, I was a touch jittery, I'm amazed I wasn't dead though, with all of the calories.
Yeah well... not much else to say. Umm... I would like to give props to Mr. Leroy Jenkins for his awsome scroll killing, twas beautiful.

~Sean

p.s. My pants and socks are wet, better change em!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well now
http://www.myspace.com/bdot4

Ok, so now to serious matters. I've finally got an insight to the mind of a Sean Wilson. I want my money/time back! It was pretty obvious as to what was going on! Good work though. And you're right, you falling would have been humourous!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

Well with this fine time machine I have intented, Brett, you can get all the time and money you need!
Tis a toaster... with a bathtub around it, filled with water!
You go first! :D

12:13 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

heehee. That sounds fun.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leroy Jenkin's was good but he had nothing on James Woods.
"James Woods Heals for nobody!"

R.I.P. James Woods R.I.P.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awhhh you'll get through this crap. Hope yo ufind a better job! All my talk kayla! ps.. my sockls are wet too and myt jeans are totally shredded! :P lol cya

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home