Thursday, March 02, 2006

Ugh, why?

Damnit, this is pushing it.
Guess what? My fucking campaign is going to be full-time only! No more 5:15-9:30 shift! no no no... Only 1 stupid ass 11-7:30 shift! So stupid.
So I and all other part times are going to be transferred to new campaigns! Which fucking sucks, this ruins like, all of my plans! I was supposed to work my normal part time crap until the summer, then work 9-5 over the whole summer! WTF am I to do now? Like, Greg wants to send me back to Gmac, the horrible place I was on for just a week, and I hated it. They don't have full time, their part time hours are shit, and they suck, and the fucking head coach of it is a god damned bitch! Like... holy fuck, I am so pissed.
Not only does it ruin all the fucking plans I had, tis the fact that I actually started liking working that campaign. Yeah, I started liking it! I liked the people I worked with, I liked my bosses, I liked all that shit, and now I have to fucking get out of it?
If I do go to Gmac it is going to suck complete ass. Like, I didn't mind Sheryl the first time I was on Gmac, but I was there for a week... and I hardly did anything. But now I have to restrain myself from telling her to shut the fuck up! Every time she talks I really just want to shut her up in the easiest way possible.
Ontop of that, I really don't like the people working on Gmac, I don't personally know any of em other than Sharon, and it doesn't look like I want to get to know the rest, they all look so dirty. I don't know what other way to describe em, and also, there are so many fucking kids on it!
By kids, I mean highschool kids, like me. But not quite like me, I don't take this job seriously, but I fucking take myself seriously, and I try and do my job. These fucking highschool kids are the kinds that piss on bathroom seats and like... Ugh, they just make this job suck.
I prefer talking to the older people, people into their 20's or whatever, like... lol, I was the only straight male left who worked on discover, and well... I dunno, the people on CCA are just fun to talk to, especially the full timers.
And now it's all gone, because we are too cheap or too stupid to hire/train another fucking night coach.
Don't get me wrong, Greg has every reason to do what he's doing, the man is pulling 70 hour shifts each week. Every day 9am-9:30pm, and every Saturday working 11-5:30. But god, I'm pissed.
Bottom line is, I'm going to have to adjust to some new shit, and I don't look forward to it.

~Sean

p.s. I hate it when I finally warm up to shit and it just fucking gives up! BOA, CCA, god damnit!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Sean all jobs suck at one time or another. Just remember Supply and sweet sweet DEMAND!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

well it seems credit card are not in demand these days... all americans should turn 18 tomorrow so I can sell more!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Sean. Well my job seem's pretty awesome so far. Everyone's super nice, and it's not to hard. My day at work was like this "Bill take these flats put them on this cart and take them to the green house beside this one, and then when your done, come back and i'll show how to plant them into the flats." Easiest job ever, much better then dragging around an ass load of hoses. Anywho, Sean quit and form your own telemarketing company, it be the best ever. On a final note, I to hate those bastard kids to piss and on seat and so forth, don't flush the toliet, etc. Ruins my day pretty much, because then I must go and find another cleaner bathroom. Bastards.

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Seany, my dear Seany! I'm so sorry that you're job is being so horrible right now, but things are bound to get better! ... okie, now lets get sappy... Sean, I think you're like one of the sweetest guys I know, never change! Some girl , Some day will be soooo incredibly lucky to have you as her man because you will treat her like gold! You've got a heart of gold and a personality that shines! I love you to bits and pieces! Ciao fer now Suga! ~Niki Lee~

9:43 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

aww, you are too sweet, tis why you are sweetener. :)
and you treat me too well... much too well. lol

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Sean, Heres a little bit of cold hard moffatt honesty. Toughen the fuck up.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

If you weren't such a god I would tell you off... so I'll pretent brett said it.
you toughen up Brett!
lol, but tis true my friend... tis true

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg is crazy pulling those shifts. I was wondering why he was always there now. and YES, I to, miss Bank Of America!!...best champaign like ever... DISCOVER sucks. I want to quit again, soon. lol....Protocol went downhill since BOA left. nuff said.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

Tis spelled campaign you god damned alchy.
Yeah, I know, I was so worried I would be transferred into your shitty ass discover, but nope. I go to training for gmac on tuesday, transfer to gmac bitch!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home