Monday, February 27, 2006

It's a Monday!

Wow, do things usually happen to me on Monday?
No.
I usually do the whole school/home/work thing, so why should this day be any different?
It wasn't.
But Billy got McDonalds!

If anything else happens today I shall post, and I am giving free range to my readers to post whatever the hell they want, I may criticize it, but it's my fucking tree!

~Sean

p.s. Chris said there is "not enough Chris" in my blog, so there you go, you are here twice Chris.

p.p.s. Three times!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed I did get mcdonalds. Damn tasty to. Good old chicken nuggets. I also bought a $4.49 bottle of ketchup. Damn Village Varitey. There's alot of crazy and wierd people downtown today as well my friend. Ta ta for now!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost forgot. For anyone who perhaps read's Sean's blog. I suggest ye take a trip to this site. It be pretty damn cool.

http://paranormal.about.com/

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Sean, you are routined. I envy that. This post seems forced, especially by you telling me to post this comment...I should just stop...but, I'll just do some adverstising...or whore myself out if you will: Anyone on myspace...add me at http://www.myspace.com/bdot4

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yourrrr gayyyy!
ILOVEYOU!
<3 stefanie.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

I second the sponsorship of that site, tis dam good yo!
I know you're gay for me stef, but I like the women folk.
Wait... you are a woman folk...
interesting

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I GET MCDONALDS TODAY TOO.
my dad is getting it for me as i write this. mm mcnuggets rock.
thats all i can eat there, mcdonalds and mcfries. they are mcdelicious. mcfuck yeah! lol

okay. i commented.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

mutten chops?

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow this blog went from average to amazing. I wonder how....

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*COMMENT*

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home