Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Spend The Night Together

Yay, twas the Wednesday I was looking forward to. :)
Well not exactly, but it was still great. Ashleigh had the idea of going down to the beach to watch the sun set (aww) but that fell through.
We decided to just hang out at her house and watch TV.
Okay, I am going to say this on Blog, so you know I am not lying. I fucking LOVE Ashleigh! If anyone has a problem with that, they can kiss my ass. Spending time with her is like spending time with a bit of heaven (aww).
Anywho, I am bored, and slightly hot wrapped in a blanket in my room. Ashleigh has a new plan on what she is doing for my birthday, so I cannot wait.
Also, so many kids in my gym class are assholes. I fucking hate most grade 11s. They are so stupid and annoying!
I really want to shoot someone, so if anyone is interested in paint-balling-it-up then look no further.
Tomorrow should be fun, such a short day, disgusting really. I am not sure if I am even going to go. I probably should, nothing like 30 minute classes to waste a day.
I really wish I had a full paycheck last week, I am so broke.

Ich gebe Ihnen mein Herz,
Ich liebe Dich,
Ich wünsche Sie,
Seien Sie meine!

~Sean

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwh it`s great to see you so happy Sean!


-Sherri♥

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your mother is in grade 11 ;P

7:58 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

*poke*

8:13 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

*dies of a poke induced injury*

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home