Saturday, September 10, 2005

Back to School

Yep, I'm back at school.
Isn't too bad so far. Byrd classes, and not spending a lot of time at school, okay mix. Construction tech is quite easy, like, the theory is almost all the same as last year, but this time we are going to be doing partition walls! Chem isn't too bad, grade 11 U, Josh is in it, so meh. I dislike the teacher a bit, but she's not all bad. Gym rocks. Those who know me can say that I am an un-athletic guy, but even I like the gym class, except for the pushups and shuttle run... *shudders* I had to buy an athletics uniform, tis cool, well not really, but it's a new pair of shorts.
Tis good being awake early again too I guess. I get out of school every day at about 12:40pm, so... quite a bit of time on my hands.
Went to see The Exorcism Of Emily Rose tonight with Ashliegh, her mom, and a few friends, twasn't too bad. Wasn't what I expected though, I thought there would be more stuff from Emily's point of view. But meh, I still liked it because I was with her. (so full of sap it could feed a pancake dinner)
I have way too much free time, my classes had better start throwing homework at me. Once again I am thinking of quiting my job (que Sherri's comment) , but it's no longer fun, I am seperated from like, everyone I liked to hang with at work, ohh, and the job sucks. ;)
Well, I can't think of much else to type, but since school is back, you should expect more frequent updates!
Cya
~Sean

7 Comments:

Blogger Sean Sloth said...

yo, do any of you kids who read my blog know if i can black these tools? ohh, btw, do not click on any hypertext on my blog's comments, i hear it's virused.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Twisted Dog said...

SEAN, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE A BLOG IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DELETE A POST! BUT WHILE YOU'RE FIGURING THAT OUT, HOW ABOUT SAVING A KITTY?!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

kitties are cute and all, but my money is for the sloths, such noble creatures. I know how to delete a comment, but i really want to block kids like you. are you like, 40 in your mothers basement typing things on random blogs? if so, read the comment i left on your blog again.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey spammer you should all go to www.tubgirl.com trust me its cool

9:12 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

tubgirl is awesome.
And Sean, if you take your blog profile offline (Like I did, but I did it to keep my aunt out of my blog, she googled my name and found it, then showed it to my mother. Not cool.) people who don't know the address for your blog (Which you can change at anytime, as I've demonstrated in the past) can't access it. Problem solved.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

Meh, I like most random posters, and I know how to do all of those things, but meh, he stopped posting, I am happy. Thanks for the tip though. ;)

9:22 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

And I didn't say that all of them were virus related. Just the A1Gaming.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home