Saturday, September 17, 2005

Superman

Today is Saturday, and it has been pretty nice.
I woke up all freezing and... something that does not have a word to describe it at one o'clock in the morning. My TV was on, as was my MSN and all of the lights, which irritated me. I turned off the lights and TV, then fell asleep again. Woke up a bit before 7 o'clock, and decided today I was going to watch some Saturday morning cartoons. :D
It's been so long since I've done that, I missed it. Got to work on time and I had to fill out this crazy ass disclosure that needed like, all of this moronic information, that pertained to nothing. I asked why they needed it and even Sheryle didn't know. I had to sign on some places, so if you hear that I signed away myself to some whore house or slave work then that's why. I could be such a good hooker... I'd call myself Alphonso... Anywho.
It is just my luck that the last day I am on a campaign I make like, 11 sales. But the fact that I am going to be working with Greg again is cool. I hope the comission basis is the same. I also hope that it will not be a paperless campaign but it probably will be, because tis credit cards again.
Friday was a really good day. Started out with a Chem test, that was totaly simple, Miss Lew is so stupid, she kept saying crap like that the classes are going to be the same blah blah blah... Home construction wasn't too bad, since Dunn wasn't there we couldn't work, and the fact that there was no lumber means that we had nothing to work with. We watched a movie with Mr.2x4, that guy is crazy. It was how to do the framing of a house, but all we got to was the floor joists and subfloor. Gym was nice, there is nothing more satisfying (well, nothing you can get in school ;)) then hitting little kids with dodgeballs. That was another 45 minutes of fun.
After all that was done, I headed home, changed into dry clothes and went to pick up Ashleigh from school. *kisses for Ashleigh*
We had fun, walken back to her house, then we went downtown and looked for band shirts. After that I went to Top Games, but got pretty bored and came home. I came home at the right time because James Fucking Bond was on at 8 o'clock! Man, I fell asleep watching that movie. :P
All in all I think things are pretty good for me. Going into training Monday and Tuesday, bad thing is that the client will be in training with us. :|

*is wondering what Ashleigh has planned for my birthday*
~Sean

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the names bond, gold bond

1:17 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

*poke*

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smack*

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol like everyone in my chem class thinks ur an ass sean

2:21 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

sure sure

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:P

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home