Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Brothers Grimm

Man, that was a good movie.
I cannot beleive some people didn't like it, they must be stupid or something. It had a lot of violence towards animals though... Setting horses on fire, shredding kitties, skinning bunnies... All that jazz.
http://www.whiteninjacomics.com/comics/soul.shtml
Now that is cruel towards bunnies, thanks Josh for introducing me to white ninja comics. :P
Man, this sucks, School is back in less than a week, BOA closes in two days, and the only place that I have gone this summer has been Wild Water Works, which was fun, but not that eventful. Maybe I'll do something this weekend... I can only wish. Those morons still havn't told me where I am going when BOA closes, which is retarded, if they don't tell me today well... I'm not going to know. :P It closes on Thursday, and my only shift before Thursday is today so... Yeah.
I made 6 sales last night, too bad JP wasn't there, he would have like... Treated me as a god. I only need two more sales this week to get my comissions, which is hella good... I think I may need less, on fact that I'm not working Saturday... I think.
Breaking news, BOA has closed today, no work tonight, and there may be no work on Thursday, if there is, it will be training. I got six sales, and my production hours were 4.25, therefore I have 1.41sph, I think that is more than capping out, and if it is, I got payed $18.50 for the 4.25 hours I was on the phone.
Not to be rude to Greg, but if that fucker puts me in Aegon, I am the fuck out of there. He had better not put me in that god forsaken campain, I am too good for it, if I was 18 or 19 I would be put into Thompson... Bastards.
Well, I am bored... I guess, I don't have much more to type, I'll type again in a bit I guess.
~Sean

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha bitch please, your too good for aegon thats a good one. boa was so simple! you have NO idea what its like in the REAL world of telemarketing..come to American Express!!!! u will see boy.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

lol, telemarketing is not real, it is just easy bucks, you are like... soon going to be 19, get a real job you hippie ;)
jk, you can't :P
jjk
You suck ;)

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol fucker im 18 and i start college in a year. this is just money to support our baby and my herion addiction, you know that! p.s. anyone can make a baby. but it takes a real man to be a father.

Start being a better Father, Sean.

3:59 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

ohh you :P

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NANANANANANANANANA BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 (just thought everyone should know)

7:35 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Wow. Thanks for that. Now I'll be able to sleep tonight. I would have been up all night not knowing that.*




*These statements are dripping with sarcasm.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really??????? WOW i couldn't tell :P

8:32 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

*sarcasm detector explodes*

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it would

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmhmmmm....

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home