Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Update!

Sean is back, by popular demand!
I've been trying to think of something to post for the past while, but nothing has come to mind, still my mind is almost a blank. (big surprise) But in the 10 mins before work I will write something. Hmm... Josh's party wasn't too bad, video games and the lot. I rented Tony Hawk's Underground 2 and that game was fucking fucktastic! I've beaten it already, but tis still cool. THe next morning Josh's mom was kind enough to give me a ride to work, and work wasn't too bad, I knocked off 7 sales which saved me and put me way into comissions. Sunday I just slept at home most of the time... Monday wasn't too bad, work was good actually, and after work... tis a blur. I am thinking of going to wakestock on Sunday, I may go, could be fun. I am still bored... always bored, nothing fun to do around here. Thinking of getting a new computer, so if anyone knows where I can get a good new (not used you morons) computer then hit me up. Otherwise I am probably going to waste my money on some Futureshop crap.
Well... That should be enough to tide you all over, and if it isn't, then go fuck yourselves, I've got work to do!
Taa,
~Sean

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would check staples across from limeridge cause they sell computers, also try like an office depot or something if u can get to one oh and SOAD ON SEPT 3RD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

7:43 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

you don't have money :P

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooooooooooo?

12:12 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

*poke*'

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spam spam spam (all you peopel are boring and you suck)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

I'm not boring! How dare you say I'm--- *fell asleep halfway through her sentence* Okay...maybe I am a little boring.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

spam spam spam spam *old woman's voice* I DON'T LIKE SPAM!

p.s. you had better fucking know what that's from josh!

p.s.s. *pokeshield* + *poke*

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*kick in the face* + *kick in the face shield*

8:13 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

josh, tell me if you fucking know what that spam stuff is from, because if you don't i am either going to kill you, or make you remember every bit of where it's from!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know i have heard it but i can't remember eactly where its from, was it something i said :|?

12:17 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

you wish it was something you said. Monty Fucking Python!

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah your right it is lol

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home