Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wednesday

Yep, today is Wednesday, my day off. :D
I woke up at about 10:30am today, Josh woke me up wiht a phone call asking me why I wasn't at school. Tis the day us Sherwood students get our timetables, I said I would meet him at about 10ish... Ahh well. My Timetable is quite good looking...

Semester 1
Home Repair
Chemistry
Gym
-Lunch-
Spare

Semester 2
Math
World History
English
-Lunch-
Spare

I was thinking of cutting out one or both of my spares, depending on what classes are availible in those slots. This is going to be a pretty fun semester. I like that now I'm going to be hangin with my friends again, but I don't like how I won't have much free time left... Even though I end each day at like... 1 o'clock, seeing as I have no classes after lunch. Man this is fucked, 8:30am-11:15am on day ones, then 8:30am-12:40pm on day twos. If everyone hasn't read the entirety of that stocks comment left on my last entry, I would suggest you read it, funny as hell I must say. I am like totaly bored, and a touch pissed that they charged $15 for like, the worst agenda ever, I braught it up infront of the teacher taking the money, and she was like "Well the money goes towards school trips and our teams" I don't fucking care about our teams, and we have to pay to go on our god damned trips. Dam schools trying to get every last penny they can from us.
Come Friday I will be so happy... with money, and hanging with friends... Really looking forward to Friday though, gotta talk to someone about something then. :P
Man, so bored, getting a head ache, which sucks... Partly because Josh is here, and for some reason I always get a head ache when he's over, wierd. Work tomorrow, which sucks, but I get money, not too bad. Soon I will be transfered to wherever I am going, I am supposed to find out this week, but I dunno, they told us we would know last week, tis retarded. Maybe I'll be lucky and get fired. ;)
I need to go hand out some resumes, I hate my job, but there is so much money in it, and there is no other job that a sixteen-year-old can make $500 in two weeks, by working the hours I do.
Hmm... Yeah, I get the internet upstairs this weekend, and I am also going to buy a new web cam, so those of you can have fun seeing a lot more of me... Eww, even I think that was tasteless. I'm thinking of getting new speakers though, the ones that I have are in my moniter, and they don't have really good sound. I'm going to have to stop spending so much money, maybe I can actually make my pay check last me for the two weeks.
I really hope this has lived up to all of your expectations... I also hope that my days begen to become more interesting, or at least I have better things to post about.
Well, have fun all.
~Sean

8 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

:)

8:58 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

:P

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(

7:47 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

:0

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:@

8:15 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

Q("Q)

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<(^ ^<) <(^ ^)> (>^ ^)>

7:45 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Mr. Anonymous wins.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home