Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wednesday

Wednesday was a good day.
Twas my day off, that is one things that makes it quite good. At school chem wasn't too bad, Miss Lew is so stupid, but I guess it's just my luck. In home repair we had to clean the place because guess what! The lumber still hasn't arrived. Gym wasn't too bad, baseball can be fun sometimes.
After school I went to several different stores to get all the things I needed to make the dinner for Ashleigh and I. On my way back from the barn I got caught in quite a bit of rain, so I am glad I didn't shower before I did that. Turns out I actually can cook, I made some Quasadillas and a salad. Then we watched The Nightmare Before Christmas, next time it will be SLC Punk. ;)
I really liked Wednesday night, I'm happy that it turned out so well, and that I could spend time with Ash.
Today is Thursday, and it hasn't been too bad. In tech, once again, there is no wood, this time Mr. Dunn had us doing review on the radial-arm saw, and the compound miter saw. That spells FUN. Chemistry we got to watch some... Educational? I don't think they were quite educational (Josh, back me up on this) movies. Ohh Atom Bond, you gold bastard.
I had a lot of fun playing baseball in gym today. I came home and fell asleep though. I woke up in time to call in that I'm not going to work, and now I'm here, home and happy. :)
Well I feel this is long enough, and I am having a mental block for anything else to write, so wait till next time.
~Sean

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

I can't wait for next time.
;)

6:23 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

I know exactly what I'm doing for your birthday now...and I'll never tellllll...

xox

11:54 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

*cries*

:P

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home