Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sunday

Wow, I havn't worked since Monday, I like that. :P
I've lost hundreds of dollars from not being able to work, but I really don't care that much. Tuesday was really fun, got to watch Billy Madison with Ashleigh, great spending time with her... Wednesday wasn't too bad either, can't remember if I did anything. Thursday kinda sucked, because I had to go out to Staples alone, and that place is crap. It's one of those many places where if you don't look like you have money, they won't help you, even if you try and get their attention. I eventually got out of there and caught a ride home. Friday was pretty fun, hung with friends, and then Josh came over and we ripped all of his cds onto my computer. Well... All of his cds that I liked. Then on Saturday well... Everyone basically chilled at home, and then got some groceries, that was fun. That brings is to today, Sunday... Meh, today would usually be my day to chill and thank god that I don't have to work, but that has been all week pretty much... Won't stop me from chillin though. ;)
I found out what kept freezing my computer, the fact that I kept disabeling Norton, ohh how I loath Norton!
I really don't know what else to say, so I guess I'll post if anything new comes up.
~Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home