Sunday, September 25, 2005

Hmm....

OMG this weekend has been good. :)
Friday was cool, went shopping with Ash, and picked out some spiffy new clothes... And she was afraid of the zombies in Spencers. :P We also marveled over how a pair of pants could be like... $100 dollars.
We walked home and she was 30 mins later then she said she would be.
I then went home, changed, and caught the first bus to Top Games. All the friends were there, and I bought 2 signed pictures of the hidden Trepenie for $1. I'm crazy when I have got money. Twas fun hanging out there, and I stayed there till like... a bit after 11 o'clock. I walked home and it was so good, because it was so dark and... well, not quiet, but still good.
Work was fun on Saturday, I actually started getting the hang of it later in the day, and banged off 3 sales. (hot) Everyone laughed at the spooning shirt, tis a good shirt. After work I rushed home... On the bus... But Ashleigh thought I got off at 5 o'clock, so we didn't get to the 7:20pm movie of Corpse Bride in time. We decided to go to Pizza Hut then the 9:25pm movie instead. I got full on a bit more than half of a personal pizza...
The movie was awsome, I really had fun being there with Ashleigh. Twas such a good movie. Her mom picked us up afterwards and then we hung at her house for a while... A while meaning until 3am. After that I stumbled home and fell asleep.
Has been a very pleasing weekend.
~Sean

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

A 'pleasurable' weekend?

12:49 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

whatever floats your boat

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wish foo bring my frozen throne to school and i'll bring brood war

5:20 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

you took frozen throne back like... forever ago.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home