Sunday, July 31, 2005

Ohh so bored

Yeah, the title just about sums it up. I cannot handle being so bored, it is driving me insane. I got to go to bell fountain today with Nikki, mom, and gram, it was extremely fun. I wanted to tell nikki something at one point, but then decided against it, probably the right thing to do. Sunday I should be hanging with Nikki and my uncle Brian, and that should be a laugh. I'm not sure if we are going go karting or hiking, but either one is fun with him. I am dreading work on Monday, I am so revising my resume and I'm going to hand it out. Just not to fast food joints or shit like that, I won't be able to cope with such a loss in earning. I really want a new job, but I don't think there are any offered so someone as young as me, and payed so much. I just want to be free to do what I please, and still have money. Sometimes I wonder what it would have been to grow up rich, or at least not poor. What it would be like if I had an effing father. But fuck that shit, I wouldn't be the totaly fucked up kid I am today if all that happened, now would I? Anywho, life isn't going to hand me anything, never has, never will, so I had better do a half assed job at work and get praised and payed a lot for not trying. :D
Anywho, I am begenning to remember some of the courses I picked for next year, my semesters should be quite fun. I may end up filling my spares with classes, but I fear that I actually may need them to study or do work. I am determined to try this year. I can't remember every trying for a full year at school, and my marks show it, just somewhere along the line I give up,and half ass it. I'm got descent marks at least, but I could really do with trying some time.
I had quite an uplifting discussion about religiont he other day. I still stand that I hate all bible thumpers. Argh. If there is one topic that I love argueing (*hem* "Debating") about it's religion and philisophy. I can go off on a rant about it, especially if I meet someone who doesn't beleive in an afterlife.
I'm having fun meeting up with my friends, at the mall and stuff, really is good. But tis much different from last summer... In many ways, for one this time I've got money, but not as much free time to piss away my summer. :P Last Friday my friend Rob braught his marker to Top Games, pretty effing high end gun, Diablo Wrath it's called. Really shows how my marker is inferior... Especially because his is electric, and mine is mechanical. :P Not like I'm complaing, I just can't wait to go paintballing with him, twill be fun, I really think we should split a case when we go.
I am now prone to slipping into unconiousnes whenever I lay in bed. This can be pretty inconvenient, seeing as sometimes I just go up there to get away from the damned smokers. Just today I went up there to read while the sunlight was still nice and hot on my back, and I don't even remember falling asleep, or looking away from the page. I awoke with someone banging on my door telling me something. And two hours had passed! Ahh well, I guess it's because I am staying up so early. I keep waking up so early too... And for some people 8:30am isn't early, but I'm 16 years old! And it's the bloody summer!
I am just so bored I could really type anything here...
My mind has been abuzz with so much crap lately. Not all crap, but stuff that I don't like confronting, dam you feelings! I was just fine being blissfully unaware of you!
Thumper is so effing cute! He is such a suck too, if he's around you he just draws your attention. Last time he was upstairs I let my hand hang from the chair as I read something, and then he ran up and started nudging my hand with his head! Thumper has fallen in love with getting his head rubbed. He will just sit there, flatten himself out, and just get you to pet him. Neither Nikki, nor I have been able to pet him so long he gets bored of it. I love that little bastard, has been more than 4 years now! I was thinking of buying a python, it is small, but it will get larger. And if I had to chose between Thumpy and some python, I would so chose Thumpy, even though he isn't even my pet. When I move out, I'll get a python. I really want an albino python, they are so beautiful, with their yellow and whiteness... And I would want to raise it from a baby, just to make sure it has a long time to warm up to me, to make sure I don't wake up being crushed to death by a huge albino python.
Wow, I am so bored, I bet you all lost interest in this like... Half a page up, but ahh well, I shall carry on.
Josh's birthday is coming up, and the little fuck knows exactly what I am getting him. I should go German style and put coal in his boots, see how he likes that. :P
Ahh well, I should really stop typing. If I've gotten to the subject of Josh's birthday you know I'm out. I shall just go and think about my thoughts, yay. :(

~Sean

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats wrong with my birthday? ~_~ o btw another position has come up at that job i was thinking about getting so i may talk to my cousin soon and maybe this time i will actually end up with a job

~Mr Anonymous, so bored i beat warcraft without cheats

5:32 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

You won't get a job ;)

6:34 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Longest. Entry. Ever.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sean smells and on another note MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sean post more on your blog :@ your boring lol

8:47 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

you and what army!?!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me and your mothers army

11:35 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

ohh shit!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know shes just that big with her army

7:20 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

U.p.d.a.t.e. P.l.e.a.s.e.

(yeah, like I'm one to talk).

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Diablo Wrath" - "effing high end gun"


Really guy? I dont mean to bash, cause I randomly ended up here (Googling my name, thanks google). Didnt read your whole post so maybe you were "joking"...I dunno-BUT-since I'm here and I happen to have two cents...

Diablo is a crap marker brand. The price and what you get isnt worth it. They are made(usually) of cheap plastic and/or frame. The computer chip inside on ANY one that is "effing high end" is complete crap, truly does nothing.-yea sure, a couple of their markers get you a few more bps, but its back to the original point of--you label diablo a high end marker.

Funny/Sad story to even relate to their success in making good tourny grade guns(or even rookie level). Been in several speedball teams across the midwest, in my second year doing the midwest level4 for tournaments we still had one guy left with a crap gun. Guess what he gets, yep, diablo. Next practice gun is screwing up and makin all kinds of trouble. While fixing it(Attempting) it managed to misfire, several times, even somehow firing off a couple rounds with the hopper off!

Shoots a teammate in the eye. Guess who got sued. Ruined the friendship(s) for everyone.



Point being-its a walmart kind of gun. Might look nice, but if your forking out a couple hundrend bucks for a electronic diablo, might as well search and get an ION or PROTO. Both are fairly cheap, find a good deal and very cheap. Older models are pretty much the same as the new ones minus the $$$ extra. Dont run Co2 through them, compressed air people-even the P.o.S diablo should be using compressed air-any gun if you have the option. And if you dont care to speed that much, Tippmann still makes the good quality guns, still have several models from way way back when growing up. 3 words.
life>time>warrenty



I love paintball....so so so much.....its been a couple years...and its a dying sport. Hell-trounaments werent worth it at my end of playing, at least when I had started if you got top3 it re-paid you. Then it was top2, then first. now-its are ya rich. [I made alot of rich kids cry :P] Yeah, their daddy might have spent a chuck of change, but guess who cant take an EGO 300fps doing 22bps bunked point blank? Wusses.

blah.
Cheers mate!! Enjoy the paintball, and google-go f*c* yourself. You should see the crap that comes up when you google my name. Google Fail

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home