Monday, June 12, 2006

R.I.P. Buxton


 Posted by Picasa

Yes, it is true, our good friend Buxton the Bag has left us. The 2nd to last day of school the zipper broke, and it was all over after that.
I have still been using it to tote around my books, as it still works as some sort of a pouch.
We have had many fine years together, Buxton and I, and I believe it was his time anyway. He had a good run, he's been thrown at snowmen, real men, and anything inbetween. He's had his ass kicked, and various other parts of his body, and now it is time for him to rest. Right now He is stuffed full, but I will soon be alieviating his pain.
I would like all of you reading this to give a minute of silence to Buxton, so turn off all of your shit emo/rap/brokeback music and pay your respects!

I barely knew ye, this one is for you Buxton!
~Sean

8 Comments:

Blogger Wedge14 said...

Rip big man...RIP....

9:37 AM  
Blogger DANZ! said...

Buxton! Im sure we will never see such a fine bag again in our lifetimes.Lest we forget...

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twas a fine bag. None such as fine could be hoped to be found, even in the persian silk markets. Truly a bag before it's time. Remember our fallen bags.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BROKE BACK MY ASS!
you suck

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry, i didnt mean it. and although i never knew buxton, i hope for his sole to go on great and many adventures...

4:40 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Poor Buxton...

Poor Sean...

But especially poor Buxton...

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.I.P. Buxton. You sat beside me in English, and you seemed like a nice bag!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

*tackles*

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home