Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Long Weekend (Hobby Gobby)

Yep, I meant to blog about this durring the long weekend... But things came up, things that will be blogged about here!
So yeah... Starting Friday I guess. Hmm... Math was cancelled, except not officially, so there was nothing so sign out with, and no sheet up on the door. Sam was nowhere to be seen, so Leah and I went to find him. We went to his, but he was in one of those Dutch "super-comas". So Leah and I ended up going to Tim Hortons. We got food, and ended up playing crazy 8's, that was fun. We came back and enjoyed a Sam-less period in History, for some reason I though he would show for that, but I guess not. English wasn't too bad. I ended up going home, contacting Sam, and then we went to get Gyros and my hair cut. We had to wait so long for me to get my hair cut, so Sam ended up going to work before Gyros (sorry again Sam.)
So after that, I headed home. I was planning on having Dan and Pete over, and Sam after work. Turns out Leah did decide to throw a party, and wanted Dan, Pete, Sam, and I to come. I talked it out with the boys and the census was that we go. Dan and Pete brough fireworks with them. I got my mom to give us a ride to Leah's, and to buy us some of the magical ale. HobGoblin! Dear god, if there was a beer I could ever drink, it would be HobGoblin... Or one of the other fine beverages from Oxfordshire. :D
Good party, fireworks and alchohol and friends.
On the way home we got gyros. We also did some hooligany stuff that is typical of males our age.
Saturday... I worked. From 10am to 1pm, I was supposed to work from 10am to 5:30pm, but Boss sent us home early, because no one else was pulling their weight, and we only had like... 4 people. I had a 1sph, which was more than exceptional.
After that I... Well, much easier not to explain it, and just run through. Hung with Kev, got driven to Top Games, then to Chris', then we hung at Chris' abode. After that we picked up Pete, hung at Kev's then I went home. I thought I was going to sleep or something, it was only 6:30pm, but I was so tired. Turns out I went to GG with Billy, had some nice food. Went home... and I don't think anything else happened.
Sunday was nice and calm, I was in my room most of the time, just relaxing. I think I may have hung out with Billy a bit that day, but other than that I just relaxed.
Suddenly by my surprise (they did the mash), Pete, Dan, and Sam pull up and summon me. Me being one to come to most summons, I came out, and we had much fun honking at firework watchers. We picked up Billy after some shinanigans. We then met up with Erik and Rob at MacD's. Had some nice McFlurry's and then went to Erik's house. We did some funny things, including drinking, going to Shopper's, and prank phone calls.
On our way out Pete decided to lay a stink bomb by the front door, we waited in the van for like ever... Eventually Sam threw some rocks at it and it burst, but by then Erik and Rob had come to investigate what we were still doing there. They got a nice nose full of stink!
Monday was calm and relatively free of everything. Billy and I hung out, but when we found that Top Games was closed, that basically ended it. I watched him play Half-Life2 for a while, I wish my computer was good enough to play it.
Today was rather uneventful as well. Normal school, then I went home and got ready for work. Sam convinced me to get a Gyro with him before work, and I'm glad I did, I was dam hungry. I then went to work. Work was normal, chilled with Laura.
So yeah... That's what's been up since Friday, so nobody ask me what's up until Wednesday!
Also, I am so looking forward to Prom... and Wonderland... and Grad... Prom is going to be so bitching though, glad I've got a date! :D

Anyway, I think this foolishness has gone on long enough,
~Sean

4 Comments:

Blogger DANZ! said...

Man Sean twas an awesome long weekend with many crazy adventures. Especially the honking at the firework people. WONDERLAND AND PROM = AWESOME TIMES AHEAD

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bastards think your better the me, with your prom, and graduation, and your hope's and dream's! You all sicken me! As Bill is a real man, who dosn't graduate, and work's at a greenhouse and, sit's around and draw's. Anywho nice blog sean, we ,ust jounrey to top games sometime this week, perhaps when im paid.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Wedge14 said...

Bill is pretty much the greatest man/ pig herder ever. You should see this guy put back doritos.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Who wrote this? The spelling and grammar is too good for Sean.

You better come to my show before you leave for Wonderland tomorrow. Have fun at prom!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home