Monday, June 19, 2006

New Hat!

Yeah, I got a new hat.
It was so bloody windy yesterday. I was walking to Billy's and I got fed up with the wind making me it's bitch, so I walked into GT and bought the most normal looking hat they had, a nice plain black one. I could have gotten a beige one, but I'm not that cool...
So... What else is new? I finished school last Wednesday, that's right, I've joined the ranks of useless highschool graduates. I've been pulling some extra hours at the phone mill and boy, compared to 9-5, a 4.25 hour shift is nothing! I am also getting the swing of it again. I go to working full time 9-5 after this month, and Greg will have the papers written up so that I can sell my soul to that company.
Yesterday... I chilled with Billy, bought him some food at the 'Ol Golden Griddle, for Aces was not open, and then I came home and... Ohh! I watched War Of The Worlds. :)
Day before I worked, then chilled with Chris. Sam had dropped off my keys while I was at work, and for that I was thankful, I didn't want to go to his house after work, for it would mean I'd have to wait for the 21 bus to get to Chris'.
Day before I chilled with Lizz and met up with my "peeps" at school. I didn't know so many of the bastards had exams on Friday, while I was done them on Wednesday... Ha!
After that I just went to Leah's party with Billy. Twas a pretty good party, it was what I expected. I tried Gin, and even compared to drinking straight Vodka, Gin burnt quite thuroughly, I think I need to start drinkin straight Gin instead of Vodka... or both, fuck beer.
Umm... Before that I don't quite recall much. I worked 9-5 on Thursday, I worked 2-9:30 on Wednesday. I had exams Tuesday and Wednesday. On Friday I found out that I was tied with a bunch of people for the second highest mark on the exam for History. Score!
So yeah... I've been thinking, and I figure this summer is either going to suck the largest balls ever, or it will be pretty dam awsome, I've got a paid 1 week holiday that I plan to use this summer.

So yeah, there you go, now comment!
~Sean

p.s. Why aren't you commenting yet!?!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

I have seen the awesome power of the hat.


And vodka is way better than gin.

8:02 AM  
Blogger DANZ! said...

Sean when will you write a book?

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel out of a tree and broke my shades:( i insist on seeing the hat though. and yes, oh im in your blog i feel speacial? remembered?
right then, tahdah i commented!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

So since when did you get a new hat? And what's all this about drinking!? Insanity.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home