Friday, June 30, 2006

Good "Effing" Times!

Ohh yeah, who graduated highschool? A lot of people!
And now I have joined them, and I gotta say... I look pretty fucking dashing in my grad cap. ;)
Yeah so... A lot of stuff has happened, but I'll pick up the story from Wednesday morning. I got my marks, got the corsage I ordered for Nic and rushed it to the safety of my refrigerator at home. Once it was safely nestled ontop of the bread I got all cleaned up for grad. I dressed all spiffy, and then I was on my bus there. Got all that crap done... And fastforwarding a bit I walk across the stage, so many people yelling my name... Apparently Tiff was yelling as well, so I thank her for the noise contribution. :)
So yeah... I got some pics taken and well... I dunno.
Fastforwarding again!
It was raining, so mom pulled the car up to the school and took an umbrella out. Right at that point it stopped raining. Lucky me.
So yeah, I got directions to Nic's house, and off we went. Nicole looked stunning, beautiful, adorable, cute and... Bunnies? I dunno, had to stick something else good in there. :D Twas great to have her going to prom with me. We were the first ones there... Then a photographer showed up. Then some other people. They finally let us in and then we got settled in. Twas a pretty good dinner. There was a lot of pretty stupid music playing, so I got to dance like an idiot a lot of the time, which consisted of me jumping and waving my arms in a moronic fashion. There was 1 Pink Floyde song, and 1 Beatles song. They were both very great songs, but I wish there had been more of em. Ohh, and they were playing 50 cent music in the guys bathroom.
Anyway, Nic and I danced to 3 slow songs, I suck, so I dunno. I just hope she had fun, lol.
All in all it was a great prom, she said she had fun, and I had ass loads of fun.
Cath (Ash's mom) drove us back to Hamilton, which was awfully nice of her. :) She also gave me a ride to the after party, but Nic still couldn't go, which kinda sucked. At the afterparty I used my ninja skills to get some alchohol, and all went well. I eventually caught a ride home with Kevin, I went home earlier than my friends, but whatev, there will be more parties, and I shall stay till their very end! As I usually do.
I stayed up and watched Mighty Morhping Power Rangers: The Movie until 6 o'clock that night, dear god my brain hurt after that. Luckily for me, so that I didn't waste Thursday. Someone woke me up at 9 o'clock. I will not name who, but I'm hoping they sit on a tac in the near future. So with my 3 hours of refreshing sleep I carried on the day as it was meant to go, with a lot of GTA: San Andreas!
I also went to the volunteer appreciation BBQ, then to Billy's. At both I ate food. I nearly passed out at Billy's so I decided it was time for me to walk home in a daze, and that I did.
And then today came... Well... I got paid a lot, that's about it. I played more GTA, got all the territories to be mine, and yeah... Lame.
Soon I shall be leaving for the Underground to watch my friends play, and if anyone is reading this on a Friday night I highly suggest they show their asses up for it! Great bands!

~Sean

p.s. Thanks go out to Nic for making my prom night kick ass. I owe you. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home