Sunday, February 26, 2006

Whirling Dervish

My weekend has been quite enjoyable.
Friday was good, I went to school and did the whole History thing. Ugh, that chapter review is seriously going to kill me... With poisoned paper cuts? Anywho, after History I went to Billy's house to chill and play some of the 'ol video games, man... I really want Quake 4! lol... Then it was off to English, where I fell asleep after Brett's presentation... The Teacher was talking, and my mind was like "Time to sleep Sean!"
Yep... Then I chilled with Billy and he beat Quake 4... Twas genious that you had to shoot the thing supplying energy to the heart's shield...
Hmm, I finally paid off the gym! *streamers and confetti fall from the ceiling*
Yeah, but now I am poor, because I was too sick to make that last paycheck too big... But I'm back to working 3 nights a week, and saturday morn, as apposed to 1 night a week and saturday morn. Also, tis official, I like my job. Probably only if Cass is coaching though :P
Hmm, I finally got my gun body back to Vance, so he should be able to fix it now. He was in the NC all of last week, so no time to get it to him then. Then I just stayed at Top Games because it's been a while since I spent quality time there insulting people and being insulted in return. :)
I also went back to my old roots of being paid to do Timmy runs, I got like... $1.25.
Yeah... so... yeah
And Saturday wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. At work only 3 people showed up, so Cass said we could go home early (4 o'clock) but then we would have no lunch, I didn't mind... No lunch means less money spent. But then she said that we'll have 3 10 minute breaks... as apposed to 3 15 minute breaks... Didn't understand the reasoning of that, but whatever. My first break ended up being 15 minutes because I was on a sale, then Cass had be grab her a peach juice from downstairs. My second one was like, 17 minutes, because we got a pizza and that was basically our lunch. And then our third break was 20 minutes because Cass came in 10 minutes late. All in all it was a good day, had fun talking to Therese... lol.
After work I came home and it was still day out, that rose my spirits to new heights!
I came home and talked with many-a-person online, which was fun, and then I had to go and help Mom with purchasing the groceries. Since she had just got her tax returns back she felt it was a good time to buy a hell of a lot of food. :P I'm not complaining... Other than the fact that It was be who carried in all 6 full boxes of it from the car to the house, lol, better than if they were in bags I suppose.
And now my friend, we come to today... But I guess since my dreams are still fresh in my head I'll give you a bit of them.
As usual with the dreams I remember, tis a zombie dream.
Alright... something about a disease going around, and then the army gets called in to like, cleanse the city. But then the dead bodies get up and start kickin ass. Umm... It's wet for some reason, and like... night, street lamps are on, and we're running down a street, kinda like Mainstreet downtown. And someone is running along the sidewalk, but on the street, and he goes by a sewer grate and gets grabbed and like, totaly bitten. We keep running... I don't know why. It blanks out there, but I remember something about someone going in the sewers and being pulled down into the water by a zombie... she thought it was her dead friend of something.
Okay, now that's fucked, here's another one. Mind you I was listening to Charly and the Chocolate factory before I fell asleep.
Aight, there was some sort of contest happening, and the first day it was announced I won it, but then I had to translate some crap, and the army got involved... Yeah, that's basically it.
If anyone could translate these dreams of a feverish mind I would be much appreciative. Don't just say I'm crazy, because I already know that!
Anywho, today I have to do that damnable chapter review for History, but that's nothing compared to what I'm doing for lunch!
Finally, Tis a day that I'm not sick or working, or going out with friends! I can go to Fugi Yu!
Some Japanese food place that like, my mom, sis, and gram always go to, but I've always been busy when they went. It had better be dam good.
I may give you all a summation of the events that happen there if I feel it fit, but for now, I'm tired and I've got to do homework.

~Sean

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Sloth said...

Thanks Billy, I'll have the best toaster on the block!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy sean, and your zombie dreams. Hopefully we can get that old crapbox of yours awesomed up and then you could probably play quake 4. *checks sysetm requriments* Yes, yes you can, lol. Well ta ta for now sean.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home