Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sedul Kal-Bi

Told yeh I'd have a follow up!
Burn!
Anywho, the plans to go to Fugi-U fell through when we got there and found out it was quite closed... I felt a bit put out because I was looking forward to finally eating there. It opened at 4 o'clock and no one really wanted to wait 3 hours.
So instead of making it a shit-tastic gas wasting 2 hour outing of just driving to Missisauga and back, we decided to try the place across the street.
Twas called Sedul Kal-Bi, hence the name of this post, and tis a Korean and Japanese Cuisine place. Looked like the jenkiest crack house on the outside, but inside, twas quite fancy. They had like... A bridge going across a little pond. It also had like, authentic Japanese furnishings and crap.
So yeah, the food was really good, some of it was quite spicey, but I loved it... And I learned how to use chopsticks, twas fun to learn, and quite easy.
Anywho, lots and lots and lots of food... all of it soooooo dam good! Like... god... I recomend it to anyone!

265 Enfield Place, Mississagua, Ontario L5B 2Y6
(905) 615-9065

Dam good eats, and now SlothTree has sold out *tear* Just kiddin, I'll never sell out, but if someone was to give me money for doing something I may do that thing... But I guess that just makes me a whore or whatever.
And now I have finished getting the information for my Key Terms, but now I've got to type it up and find someone to print it out for me... Dang.
Well, the light outside is darkening, and I hope someone comes online who I can talk to... So bored.

~Sean

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy sean and your restaurants that are hour's away. Traditional japense furnishings eh? So like pillows on the floor lol. Anyways, sean we must get awesome scanners. Or at least I should, due to money from co-op, but knowing me i'll blow it all on cheeto's. Well ta ta for now Sean!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

you get $7 a day my friend! No cheetoes for you, you'll get like... those no name brand cheese sticks

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home