Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Blah

Ohh I am so bored, this summer is just groaning on. This morning I was awoken by a fucking telemarketer, I didn't realise it was a telemarketer at first. I answered the phone saying "Yeah?" which was rude, but the fucker woke me up. They went on to ask for my mom, I appoligzed for being rude, told them she wasn't here, and half way through asking if I could take a messege the fucker cut me off, and said "Well the is your dad there?" in a very rude tone. Twas then I knew this fucker was a telemarketer, so I told him I killed my dad, and I asked who the fuck he was. Twas some prick who wanted donations for something, so I hung the fuck up.
Point of that story, if you want someone to give you money, shouldn't be so fucking rude!
Hmm... What else is in the news today... Oh yah! The rumors are true, Sean has got a gun, that's right kiddies, run! Tis a painball gun... but the warning label says it can cause serious injury or death, so I am hopeful. In order to do that I will probably need to get myself a CO2 cannister, and a few hundred painballs. Mayhaps Walmart will that that... behind the sneakers...
I also finished the Half-Blood Prince... Not too shabby, twas a good book all-in-all. But now the tedious task of finding a new book to read is upon me... Boourns.
Unfortunately, my party had been postponed to this Friday... or Saturday... more than likely Friday... Come if you like, I really didn't feel like holding it last Friday, guess i was too bored :P
I am planning on renting the whole alien saga... And yes they are horror movies, but they aren't scary... Funny, but not scary.
Damnit I'm bored... But I made 20 sales for all of last week, which bumps me up to 17.50/h for 22.5 hours... which equals muchos doneros... Even after the gov has taken their more than fair share.
Once again, comment on this because I am super bored.
Taa!
~Sean

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

twas a good book wasn't it, i'mk gonna read it again :P, ill see about the party and i dont think walmart sells paintballs correct me if i'm wrong tho

~Mr Anonymous

10:40 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Last time I checked, Walmart does sell paintballs. Half-Blood Prince was a fantastic book.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

Walmart sells paintballs, and paintball guns, and all that shite EXCEPT for a hopper! Argh, I'm going to go there and make sure they don't sell hoppers before I go looking anywhere else... How could they not sell hoppers...

12:21 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Summer sucks...

3:43 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

Beautiful weather...

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sexy i know just so sexy

10:46 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

saw WHAT!?!

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3 Sherri + Chris 4life <3


...haha ya right, he wishes, Sean, man, help me.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

lol, you want some some

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheheh Well stupid me bought another hermit crab today because my little one passed away last night, so I went to petland in limeridge mall today after work, and bought another one, and a new aqarium, and a whole lot of shite for my crabs, i spent 70$, wow i am so dumb sometimes. eww chris is gay lol, you seen him at work today.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

you want some some

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crabs :O

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home