Friday, September 15, 2006

Update On Sleeping Area

Alright, if you are Billy or Virginia you already know this.
For the rest of you happless fools, I have found myself a bed!
In more detail, tis a futon, bigger than my old bed, and it looks like it has a very comfortable matress.
I had my eye on it a few times when I was walking around downtown for lunch, except I never really wanted to bug anyone at the store about the price, because a crappier looking sofa-bed was beside it with a huge price, but today Billy and Vee finally convinced me to crack and I asked them what the price of it was. I was astonished by it's low-ness!
$199! Plus $30 for moving!
That is imcredibly low by my standards, and I'm pretty sure I've found myself a new bed, I just hope to god that they change the matress on it before giving it to me, because there is quite the pronounced stain on it, and I don't want anything that has been sat on by the regulars in Jackson Square... *shudders*

~Sean

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

Should have gone for the hammock. Although I guess that's not very conducive for activities involving more than one person in the bed... Because that happens so often for you. :P




Ouch. I'm sorry, that was really mean.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

twasn't mean, you just suck :)

2:03 PM  
Blogger Wedge14 said...

Aren't you a regular at jackson square?

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home