Monday, September 04, 2006

A Little Love This Time

CREEPY, UNNERVING, threatening, sinister... even inhuman. These are words that people have used to describe Sean when he first awakens in the early hours of the morn.
So yeah, most of that was the opening statement about those creepy "Black-eyed kids" who are soulless and just walk around haunting people.
I am so bored, and tis weird, like... I partayed, and hung with friends this weekend, but tis a Monday night and I am exceedingly bored.
Back to work tomorrow, lucky for me I get to wear casual clothing all week long! No more putting suits on, not like it changes much. This week, no ties for Sean!
Umm... Nothing else... Honestly, there isn't shit going on. I still need to call Sherwood and tell em the reason why I'm not picking up my time table... Those blighters really don't get a hint ehh?
Umm... I get paid Friday? You really know I am at a lack of things to type when I talk about that...
So yeah, I'm going to miss all my friends, fucking bastards. It wouldn't have been cured even if I had gone to College/University either, because they all split up! Some are in College, some are in University, some are still at Sherwood... Argh!
Umm... I bought a new hat, I hear it makes me look emo, though I've heard that it doesn't for now I am quite happy with this hat, for it keeps my hair out of my face and the sun from my eyes. I'm prolly going to break out the 'ol toque though soon, for winter is coming.
Yeah, about that.
Hah! Made yeh think I was going to say shit about Winter! Fooled you all!
I'm cool like that. I got a Yoshi toy from MacD's last week, it plays the theme song from Yoshi's Story. I fucking loved that game.
I watched a bit of Casper today, the movie... The First movie. Well... first in the sense that it's the one with actual people in it. Anyways, I remembered how much I like that movie, and how much I wish I had it. I think if I get some more DVDs from eBay soon I shall have to add that one to the list.
I feel I have jabbered on along enough, so... I guess I shall leave you with some parting words.
And as I final note, I am going to tell you about the greif that struck me this morning when I learned of Steve Irwins death... Killed by a sting ray... What are the bloody odds that he gets a sting ray barb straight to the heart!?!

~Sean

p.s. Yeah, those were my parting words, so eat someones ass if you feel jipped.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

*pokety poke poke poke*

Someday I might even leave a comment with some kind of substance.

I don't want to look for a job. I just want someone to come up to me and say "Hey, do you need a job, well I've got one for you.".

But that would make things too easy, now woudn't it?

You with your fancy telemarketing job. Why do I suck so bad at telemarketing? That's not fair. Fired after three freaking days. Are they even allowed to do that? It's not like I wasn't trying!

What do you know...a comment with some substance. *shrugs*














...













...










...*poke*

8:35 PM  
Blogger Wedge14 said...

what're you a fucking queer? updar yer blog ya pansy.

=D

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home