Thursday, September 14, 2006

Boom!

Yeah, I'm blogging again.
I am so very bored, and no one is online to talk to... So I've decided to kind of talk to myself, but in a more "sane" fasion.
Okay so... First I guess I shall update you on things. Took my first sick day of the year yesterday (My mind still goes off of school year time)... Twas quite the disapointment, I was expecting it to be so much more, lol. One good thing that came from it is that I found out that Rammstein is really good shaving music, makes you want to just take a straight razor and fuck someone up! Too bad I'm using a Gillet Triad or some 3 bladed crap like that. Lol... Triad assassins are fags, they can't kill shit.
My package is late as well, was supposed to be here yesterday, and tis not even here today. Boourns, I hate when shipping takes longer than expected, stupid O-Bon Holiday, messing with everything.
I am so looking forward to American holidays so that I can not work, but visit my friends while they are doing what they do during the day. I shall totaly mess with them.
So work... Tisn't that bad, I like getting paid. They finally paid me for that one week of work that they forgot to pay me for... Like, 3 days after they said they would have it done, those swines! Twas the great amount of roughly $172.51, if memory serves me, and I put it straight into my savings account. I think I'll just go on a spending spree with my money one day soon... Or just buy a lot of crap that I need. I finall got new shoes, I got new pants... I dunno what else to get. I really like my new pants, they are black with white pinstripes = the coolest shit I've worn on my ass since plaid thongs... Wait... Did I just type that? Ha, screw you all. If you read my blog enough you already know my thoughts on man thongs... I shall never joke about em again in La Senza.
Wait, hardly any of that last paragraph was about work... My bosses are being dicks, partly because their bosses are being dicks to them, so I say fuck em, shit roles down hill, I'll keep doing my job well enough to not get fucked around with. Man, some people are really getting angry because their hours are getting screwed with becuase they get sent home early for sucking at their job.
Umm... What else is there for me to say? It's not even funny, but my life has been dominated my work now. I work more hours of the day then I sleep! Damnit I need to sleep more.
Ohh! On the subject of sleeping, I no longer have a bed. :) The poor girl finally gave out, I should have expected an old bed like that to not be able to take me like... half jumping, half falling backwards onto the very edge of the bed... Ahh well.
I've now got a pretty good nest set up on the floor, complete with blankets and pillows and shit. I am deciding whether I should buy a cot, to be more precise, a "Coleman Convert A Cot" or a futon frame and just put my old matress on it for now... Like, the cot, and the futon frame are both the same price, so I know not what to do. I'm good with sleeping on the floor for now, but incase I was to have some lady folk over... Well, I'd like for them to have the whole cot experience. ;)
Now that I've thought of it, a cot would suck for that... Futon just started looking better to me. :D
Anywho... The woman situation remains confusing for me, but I am trying as hard as I can to make it work, I probably won't give regular updates or anything for that would more than likely just shame me.
Anything else I can say now? Probably not... Umm... Meh, I miss evreyone, but I'll be seeing them sometimes, so all is well I suppose.

Regretfully signing off,
~Sean

4 Comments:

Blogger Wedge14 said...

have you considered a hammock?

7:21 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

I have considred a hammock, but I do not trust the structural stability of my housing, I figure the studs must be so rotted that it would take the house down...

6:30 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

I also work more hours than I sleep. I have today off, and Kayla and Nikkiole were just so kind enough to wake me up at quarter to eight this morning, telling me it was after eleven.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
After getting up at 6:30 all week, my plan for today was to SLEEP. All day. So much for that.
And it's about time you got a new bed. You've had your old one for as long as I've known you...so that's at least 6 years.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

i recently found out my bed was like... 50 years older than me, i'm surprised it isn't made of rust

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home