Friday, September 22, 2006

Coca-Cola Blak


 Posted by Picasa

Rightly dubbed (by the great philosopher Sean) as liquid ass in a bottle. This is the worst concoction in a bottle since the beginning of time. The horrendous taste rivals that of TigerMalt and Pennywort Drink.
There is no redemption for such putrid revulsion that was my tongue when it first tasted that first horrendous drop. It tastes of liquid Sugar Crisp mixed with the sweetest of colas.
I warn you, loyal readers, steer clear of any Blak colas in the near future

~Sean

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Wedge14 said...

I drank and it was clearly drinkable, it would of tasted better cold tho.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hath drank this unholy brew. Tis heresy! The elxir of the heretics! Purge the unbelievers! Also I belive I solved the mystery of that mysterious pennywort-like smell in Gage park.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home