Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wow

Wow, yesterday it felt like I was going to die.
I had some sort of alergic reaction to something, and my whole body itched, and I don't just mean some light itch, it felt like there were fucking ants crawling through my skin! Argh, worst pain in my life. Though thinking I was about to die put some stuff in perspective... Argh, now that was pain.
I got a new cell phone... 905-920-6027. It kicks ass, but I wouldn't suggest you call unless you REALLY need to, because I am like... totaly running out of minutes. That's what I get for being cheap and just buying the $10 phone card. And btw, voice activated phone service is the worst idea ever! An automated voice asking you things? And then getting mixed up because it cannot tell what you are saying. :P
Frown, and because it felt like I wanted to tear my skin off yesterday, I missed work. But that is good because it means I didn't have to go into work yesterday. It is bad again, because I doubt I am going to get comissions for the week. I hate having a week without comissions, it seems like so little money.
I'm planning on buying a bass once I get good at my current guitar, I love my guitar, it kicks so much ass, and it sounds like an angel.
Anywho, I'm out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine's better then all ya'lls

6:03 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

well see josh, I can play my guitar... and you cannot play yours... Plus you got that off of the internet, who can trust the internet!?!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home