Saturday, July 09, 2005

Dear Lord

Argh, I am so bored!
I found a 5 string bass for like $150 at a pawn shop! I will be going around on Monday to check it out again. It is really fucking beaten up, bu if it plays, 'tis cool. Mayhaps I can haggle them down to $100, because it is a piece of shite.
I am so bored, someone comment something on this so that it can strike up a convorsation... But no fights like last time, though entertaining, my blog is for peace... and ranting.... lots and lots of ranting. :D

7 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

I <3 bass. Especially mine.
OH! Guess what? I'm going to book Cyanide Kiss at either Big Bucks or Absinthe. I have the coolest job EVER. I'm also booking Anti-Hero, Thornley, Tom Green, and Threat Signal. ^_^

4:52 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

you both have interesting points...

10:54 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

sounds fun

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MUAHAHAHAHAHA sean you suck that right u SUCK /gg :P

11:38 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

anonymous ehh... sounds like someone doesn't have enough balls to show their name...
and btw... I DO NOT SUCK! :P

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PART AT SEANS HOUSE EVERYONE INVITED, JUST DONT STAY FOR 5 MINUTES AND LEAVE LIKE LAST TIME

7:46 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

hey "anonymous" ;) I am the one to announce partays at my place!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home