Thursday, December 01, 2005

Last Thursday

Wow, I probably should have posted this last Thursday, but I forgot to.
Billy and I went to Absinthe for some metal show, twas spactacular! It was full of skin heads but meh. I loved it how people kept trying to mosh and then that one lone security guy kepy breaking them up. I wanted one of them to just punch him in the face and keep moshing. :)
Things have been going quite well, though Ash has been sick. Boourns. That girl has got to get herself an imune system.
I'm pretty bored, and I'm just writing this before school. My eyes are still quite heavy.
My family keeps asking me what I want for Christmas... and I honestly have no idea, lol. Nothing other than what I already told em.
Getting ready for school sucks, if I could just go there in my housecoat... Well I wouldn't, not in this weather, but if the weather was better... and it wasn't too windly, I would so go in my housecoat.
But nope, I figure I'll just put on some clothes...
Well, I must get ready for learning... Taa

~Sean

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it hasn't been windy out are ytou crazy or something?

4:38 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

well see josh... i go outside... where wind can be felt... and even you should have heard it pressing against your windows. faggot

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home