Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My Birthday

My birthday was great, props to everyone who made it that way!

It started off fun enough, I woke up (didn't go to school btw) and found a nice card from my mom with $50 in it. Twas also the day I decided to cash that cheque that I got back from my computer, $60 more!
Nikki called and I had to pass messages between Mom and Nik for a while, twas all good.
I had a nice walk to TD over on Fennel, and I caught a bus home. Pretty uneventful.
I went and waited for Ash up at Barton, and walked her home. (she was sooooo cute) I went home and exchanged gifts with Nikki, I got her Cheech and Chong: Up in Smoke, and she got me like... the best touque ever!
We started watching Up in Smoke, but decided to wait until Seana was over, because she had never seen it before.
*fast forward*
Ash came over, and I got her gift... A Simpsons Trivia game! It kicked ass, and we started playing it. Pizza and cake and such arrived shortly after and then we ate... Then we all sat down and watched Up in Smoke, tis a fucking FUNNY movie!
After all that I walked Ash home and gave her a kiss goodnight. Came home and chilled for a while, then I fell asleep.

All in all it was a killer birthday, and thanks again to everyone who helped make it that.
~Sean

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your mom goes to college

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wish

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you know it

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SNAP

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home