Sunday, November 20, 2005

Saturdizzay

This was quite a good Saturday
I woke up with a headache, but that left me at work, and I was happy for it. I was dressed in some quite spiffy clothes, and I felt good :)
The sales were slow to start with, but I ended with 7 sales for the day, which is quite good, puts me way into comissions.
After work I spent like... An hour and a half in the food court reading a book because I had to wait before the party at the Sheraton started. When I got there it looked good, but it turned out to be so totaly lame, at least the food was good.
I left the partay at a quarter after 10, and caught the bus.
Meh, all together the night was good, I had nothing better to do with my Saturday.
This whole week has kicked ass, this is the happiest I've been in a long while, and it's because of more than one reason... *needs no accusing stares*
No really, this has been a good week, it all started on Monday, as many weeks do. Good week... Really, really good week.
Other than the fact that on Friday I had to do to the dentist's. Boourns, I hate him drilling my teeth, but he's a good guy, I trust him with that infernal drill.
Also on Friday I thought I had lost my cell phone, I was like... totaly pissed, it turned out It had dropped out of my pocket when I was in the car, and had my feet on the dashboard, so I just checked under the seat and found it. :D
Well I'm off to sleep like a Snorlax, so no one wake me with the pokeflute...

*kisses for Ash* you're cute. :D
~Sloth

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

josh, you suck

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

muahaha! i have ultimate control over my blog!

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no you dont i can just keep spamming you ugly piece of turd MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHH SNAP!!!!!!!111111

1:22 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

burn!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wish :P

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home