Thursday, June 30, 2005

Wild Water Wiz-orks

Ohh yeah, I said it.
I finally get to go to Wild Water Works. It was originally supposed to be today, but getting there and back would have been too much a bitch. Then I saw if we could go on Saturday, but my boss won't let me fucking take Friday morning (which is longer than my Saturday shift) instead of Saturday. Get this, he was trying to get kids to come in 9-9:30 wed, thurs, and fri so that they can take off Saturday, what is with that shit? That is over three times the hours, I would honestly gouge out my eyes and shoot myself half way through that! Btw: So far I've gotten 6 sales a night this week, Sean is freakin ON FIRE! Anywho, back to the point. So Wild Water Works got moved back to Sunday. Josh's mom is driving Josh and I, but so far only one person other than Josh that I have invited can't make it, which is a bummer.
Ahh well, I will have fun without them then, checking out the fine tail that is sure to be there, and trying to avoid the obese hairy men in spedoes, that are unnervingly always near bodies of water.
I got my marks back today... Rotskas is a douche, and German took my average down, but it's all together good. I just wish I could have gotten a better mark in German, I probably could have, but I really REALLY didn't try until like... the last two weeks.
Argh, Sean's brain is exploding. So many things going through my mind, it makes me just want to remove my mind for a day, and experience the life of some stupid kid, just for a day, so I won't have any worries. Ignorance is bliss, therefor I am awarded little bliss.
My guitar skills are steadily improving thanks to the internet, and free online lessons. But I still don't think I'm good. That's because I'm not good, but three weeks won't produce a pro... Unless their parents are like, uber nazi perfectionists that chain their kids to the walls and beat them until they get it right... Well, chains can't always be bad...
It is insanely hot out, so I have made a major decision. I have bought a fan. Our old one broke this afternoon. It comes with a 5 yr waranty, and it really kicks some ass, it shall keep me compony on those hot lonely nights. It only set me back like... $20, and I'm getting payed soon, so 'tis no biggie.
I am just suddenly outraged that my father's name is Brian Wilson, why could he at least spell it differently. The realy Brian Wilson isn't a fucking dead beat that ignores his children... (thinking about reinitating a plan to kill him)
I think too much, but sometimes I think too little. That's what I love about myself, I am perfect. I love being perfect. :D

Sleepy in Hamilton,
~Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home