Sunday, June 26, 2005

Summer

Argh, I'm loving the summer so far, but I know it is going to suck after a while. It always ends up sucking. I have no one to spend it with, and I am going to have to spend my time doing shit i hate... like working at protocol, but I do like the money...
Playing the guitar is so good, tis like, uber fun. I broke a string, which pissed me off, good thing I am blind and already wearing glasses, or else that would have blinded me! Wow, these glasses have saved my eyes so many times before... you know who you are!
I am so bored, and being alone sucks... if I can't hang with my friends I just get so bored! But I probably piss them all off, I can imagine that I am very irritating... Leah's party kicked ass a lot last night, but I really think I annoyed everyone there.
Emotions suck, I wish I could be rid off all of them... except happiness, I love that shit... well, I just want to get rid of the ones that make me feel bad. :(
Once again I am bored... If anyone wants to hang this summer, you know where you can reach me... right here. :(

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll hang with u sean......when my parents go away we should all get drunk at my house!

3:41 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

score! but no more sour puss, that stuff wasn't too good.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Drinking=Bad.

I'm such a jerk.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol the sour puss was OKAY you have to admit! now those strawberry things were pretty gross...but mMmMmM smirnoff raspberry vodka is the BOMB baby

4:26 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

drinking = fun as fuck.
okay, some of the sour puss was good, but come on.... nothing beats whisky!


... other than more whisky!

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh honey, nothing beats rum and coke!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

whisky and coke beats the fuck out of that!

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home