Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bumper, truly the king of CRUNK


 Posted by Picasa

Bumper, a god among dogs and men. He passed away not long ago, and now I pay tribute to him. I'm probably not the best person to be writing this, but Bumper kicks the shit, I'm sure if I died, Bumper would be up writing about me... Or digging in his trench, same diff.
Anywho, he was a kick ass dog, and good friend and mentor to my friend Billy. Dug his trenches to fool the German army in the summer, hid in the shade all day long. A very mellow dog at most times, content to just chill with you. But as I just recently found out he got real damn excited when he knew he was going to a walk, I was glad I got to see him do that... For I never thought it possible of Bumper.
I doubt my good friend Billy would be sane be it not for bumper, consoling him in his war against the xenos, and the heretics. Aiding him in his cleansing of the lands. All in all, Bumper was a staple in many people's lives, and at least had an impact in everyone who saw him. He was so fucking cute!
Some things that have been contributed by those who have been touched by Bumper:
Billy:
He will be dearly missed by has family, escpaily me, he the best of friends.

Dan:
B- Being the best damn dog to ever be
U- Understanding the fact he should never attack Dan
M- Making sure to guard Billy’s house from the Kenyan Mangrove Crab
P- Possibly god incarnate
E- Exemplary dog that shall be missed immensely
R- Reality is he was awesome and we all loved him

Virginia:
He was such a sweetie, and he always came to the door to greet you when you walked in the house...and that he was pleasantly plump. :D

If you knew of Bumper, heard of Bumper, or would gladly give your right arm to have met the legend, please comment and give some sort of condolences or goodbyes. I know this blog didn't do him justice, but I'd like to see any of you top it... (Really, I would.)

~Sean

p.s. Props go out to the great Bumper in the sky, being the most playa of playa ballas, and keeping it real for the grove street.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dan Zagorac said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Dan Zagorac said...

My last comment was not awesome enough. Bumper was a great dog. He always greeted people at the door and didnt take shit from anyone. Deffinetly the King Of Crunk

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Bumper. I shall miss you so. No meager words I can come up with, can summarize how much I miss, and cared about you my friend. You were truly the best of dogs, the king of hounds, and the king of crunk as comrade Sean put it. And to Sean, your truly a great friend for writing this blog. Bumper would be damn proud. I cannot thank you enough. Thank you all as well, who offered there condolences on the loss of my dear friend bumper.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bumper was a great dog, and I'll miss seeing him at Billy's...he was a good friend:)

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bumper man, dude u were trhe man, from el floppy ears to the award winning bark im gunna miss u and hope ur hole never gets filled in and ur soul will guard the backyard of bill's house forever

6:57 PM  
Blogger Wedge14 said...

You ever get that feeling you've missed out on something?

It's kinda like that distant mc-rib you allways hear about, but never will get the chance to eat. And everyday its there, you'll never know, how good it would taste or even how bad.

Recently My friend lost his dog. I'm bothered by this for numerous reasons. All tough exterior aside i'm pretty much an oversensitive sap. I never met Bumper person but i've had many tales. Even though i never met him. I've seen his pictures and to be honest it warmed my heart enough to make me laugh. I lost something when bumper died. I just can't come to mind what Billy and the whole Gibbon's family lost.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home