Sunday, December 10, 2006

Chik Chiky-Boom


 Posted by Picasa

This epic tome of heroism, courage, and overall hoo-riderness is in honour of my good friend Billy.
It is quite a bit over due, but what can I say? I'm lazy.
Billy; the finder of lost oysters, the guider of Altador, slayer of Yetis, his stories are etched into the living rock of the Behemoth's cave.
The tale of how he checked all 50 location for the lost hidden oyster. Also, later that night after a gruelliong treck across Mac's dividing river, we were confronted by the likes of a Yeti. One howl sent shivers up and down my spine. Enough said about that. And even more recently he was the guide for my ultimate defeat of Altador and all the frothy-mouthed janitors in all the circles of the world.
So there you have it!

~Sean

p.s. There would be more, but I have tired of this, to find more on the Epic Tales of Billy, go to your nearest library!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Biatch!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

same to you

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you update already?

4:29 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

you first

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some how I missed this blog Sean. Thank you though my friend! It's all in a days work. I also recommended the futon upon which ye rest.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home