Sunday, June 19, 2005

Behind my back.

Fine, talk about me behind my back, just make sure it doesn't come back to me!
And make sure they are not bold faced lies, those ones piss me off. I can accept anyone talking shit about me behind my back, but not lieing about me, and making shit up. I don't want to be telling these gullible idiots that what people are saying about me is false. I don't like Kayla, Sherri, I know you just said that to piss Ash off, but Kayla used to be somewhat of a friend. I don't really care anymore, but don't say shit that is a complete lie. For christ sake, tis annoying.

Anyway, on a happier note, School's out for summer! And even better, I just fou d my exam schedule.

So remember, talk about me behind my back... but no lies...

p.s. Happy Father's day you dead-beat sack of asshole scum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home