Saturday, June 11, 2005

Re-re Cap

Playing the guitar is so much fun! I have blisters on my thumb and middle finger... Picks are for pussies... I didn't notice the one on my middle finger until i was at work and typing... It hurt quite a bit.
Ich spiele die Gitare nicht so gut. But hell, I've only had it for the better part of a week now. I can learn.
Today sucked ass, some stupid girls at work kept singing gospel music, they always do it, I want to grab a monitor and smash it on one of their heads and then threaten the other one that I will do the same. They ruined my whol day at work and I only got 4 sales... which still put me up to $12/h. :D
Hmm... What else can I talk about... Ohh yeah, I got 95% on the first part of my math exam... And I am afraid that I will fail German.... If I get lower than 50% the teacher will definitely boost me to a 50 because she is super nice, but I wish that it was actually a full class on grade 11's instead of us working alone in a corner as she tends to stupid grade 10's.
I am finding myself so bored, and then irritated so easily lately, tis unbecoming of me. Josh is looking for his patch cord so I can hook my guitar into his amp, but I doubt he will find it, I probably should have braught Erik's amp with me. He wouldn't have minded...
Hmm... I should get about $500 next Friday, so I decided to reinstate my awful habit of consuming chocolate milk a.k.a. the bane of my exisistance, I just can not resist it! And you all know me, I can resist a lot of things. *rolls eyes*
Still havn't named my guitar, because it is currently too cool for a name. And I hope I stays that way. If worse comes to worse I shall name it an unspeakible symbol, just like Prince.
I think I have been babbeling enough... So I shall leave you with this...

!!!!!GIVE ME SUGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO WITH MY HAIR NOW!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BUZZ IT!!!! IT NEEDS CUT DARLING!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

not as long as I live

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get it cut so you can spike it

9:57 AM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

now i like where you are going with that.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home