Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Strange

Okay, I know I'm weird, but it isn't my fault. I've tried not to be, it worked for a while but it sucked. I don't want to be weird or freaky but I am so fucking deal with it. There is nothing wrong with me, and 'tis not like it hurts anyone. My friends like me, and then there are the idiots who don't even know me yet judge me. No one really knows me, but I care not.
I rock. :D
And my guitar should be mine by Friday. My fucking pay had best come through direct deposit, or I will be pissed sooooo much! I want a new job too. :P Something where I get to do manual labour, and not just sit on my ass all day.
Interesting week so far... including the weekend of course.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

How kind of you to delete my comment. Perhaps I should direct you to my journal.

iceandashes.blogspot.com

5:49 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

because i can?

7:36 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

ash, i don't know if you got my email, but it explains it in there, and on the other hand, wtf is with threats? you already used the only way you can hurt me, and you hold nothing on me.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Did you send it to my imaginary email? My inboxes have nothing from you. And the threats? I'm sure you and your 'friends' are much better at threatening than I am. As I've received threats from all of you over the last six months or so. And I would find a way to hurt you more. Because this is just ridiculous.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

well sorry if you havn't gotten it, because i don't know your email, and I'm just going to stop this.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home