Friday, June 03, 2005

New Guitar!

I got it! I fucking got it!
Now the bad side. It is un-tuned, and the bridge has already been loosened, waiting to be tuned. The guy at the store told me it should take about an hour to do it, but then after that he said he doubted he would not be done it that night. I went back at 7 o'clock, and he said he couldn't get it done. The only guy there that can tune it is only there on Fridays and Saturdays, and he took this week off. Fuckin sucks. So I decided to take it home, and drop it off on Friday to see if he can do it. Turns out my friend's dad may be able to tune it for me before then, so I shall find out on Wednesday. I can't wait to fucking play it!
That bullshit on my other comment was stupid. How the hell did that happen? Anyway, just don't do it again, twas fucking annoying after a while.
I'm bored and tired, so I shall sleep
Got the guitar!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Sloth said...

btw. need name suggestions for the guitar. :P

3:45 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

i'll but that in the "maybe" pile. ;)

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home