Sunday, May 13, 2007

28 Weeks Later

OOOOO MMMMMM GGGGGGGG!
Great movie! Like, holy tap dancing christ! The only thing that would have mae that movie better is if I had gone with someone, lol.
Yep, it's true, I went to see it by myself, but whatevs. I was surprised at how little people were in the theater, when I got there there was a huge line, but 28 Weeks Later was practically baren. Better for me though, more room to stretch out. I loved the movie, I'm going to buy it when it comes out on DVD. It wasn't as good as 28 Days Later, but come on... Come Onnnnn! You can't always strike gold twice. This time it was like... Slightly less pure gold. Still gold none the less though.
They seemed to set it up very nicely for a 3rd movie, I don't know if that will fly or not. 28 Weeks Later pretty much just shows what the outbreak was like, which is very cool.
Anywho, I bussed it home from Jackson Square, and after I got off the bus and started walking home, right before I got into my survey, Sam, Pete, and James pull up, and rescue me from what might have been a boring night. Turns out they just came from B&T. Anywho, pretty wild night after that, we saw Billy and Vee walking by. Crazy Sam and his driving, ohh how I love his driving. Anywho, the nights details aren't that much to talk about, so Pete ends up driving me home, and he got me a sub. :)
Gots to love Mixed subs from Mike's Subs.
Anywho, thats about it... I'm bored and such right now. It's Mother's Day though, and I gave my mom March of the Penguins and a card with pugs on it. I then had to help her clean the bloody van, disgusting thing that is though.
So yeps... I'm going to stop typing in a bit.

~Sean, undisputed master of all matter/anti-matter

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

I dispute that!

And I would have gone to see it with you if you had asked... *shrugs* Whatever.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Update Mr. Toad!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home